BOLT Mobile Browser Review

Today I read that BOLT Mobile Browser has crossed 20 million downloads. [And I didn't know that a browser with that name existed.]

The official site claims following features for their browser :

• Loads complete web pages in seconds
  • Patented navigation and display technologies get you where you're going faster
  • View streaming flash or HTML5 videos from sites like YouTube, Facebook and MTV
  • Enjoy Twitter and Facebook widgets with BOLT's web app platform
  • Easily switch between multiple sites with tabbed browsing
  • Post to your Facebook or Twitter account directly from BOLT while you browse
  • Backup your favorites in the cloud
  • Full desktop PC-style browsing on all types of mobile phones
  • Run Web-based applications, like Mafia Wars and Google Docs
  • Web content is never reformatted, repurposed, or removed
  • Browse any site with the best page rendering available
Anyone has used it? Please share a review.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I have read about it the first time. But I would like to know about it more. Please people share your views. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

As a Student how Can I become a successful Entrepreneur?Can anyone suggest me on this?What’s necessary to become a truly successful young entrepreneur? Thanks in advance !
Firefox is releasing tomorrow. I'm going to be one of the first ones to download the browser. I've always wondered how the browser hardware accelration works. From my little understanding...
A sneak peek at Android 3.0, Honeycomb, the next version of the Android platform, designed from the ground up for devices with larger screen sizes, particularly tablets. [video=youtube;hPUGNCIozp0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hPUGNCIozp0&feature=player_embedded[/video]
[video=youtube;AkXoiIug2AM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkXoiIug2AM&feature=spotlight[/video] Actor George Takei asks for the world's help for victims of the quake and tsunami in northern Japan. Please donate at American Red Cross or Official Site - Save...
hi bought a pc wth ubuntu on it.and the previous user has a pw on his account.i have noway of contacting him as he is out of the country. all...