Boiler Tube Leakages: The Poor Power Problem

In many power stations which are using coal as fuel, boiler tube leakages are common factor for forced outage of the Unit. In states already reeling under power shortages/load shedding such outages add to further load reduction. Common man is sufferer in spite of paying the huge electric bill. Major reasons contributing for boiler tube [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• freak16
    freak16
    nice info!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Annual Quiz is one of the annual events from the diverse array of activities of ACM Bangalore.The ACM Bangalore Quiz is an attempt to bring together IT professionals and some...
I am sure, all of us, the regular members at CrazyEngineers want others to know about CE and share our engineering spirit. Now, you CAN do this by clicking a...
With the number of engineering colleges mushrooming in every part of India...and each one of them trying to host their own tech-fest, it's become more harder than ever to come...
guys i dont know..but i want to know if US dollar is no longer a stable currency
The XXIV All India Builder’s Convention is taking place this year in Chennai at the Chennai Trade Centre from January 23rd-25th. This year the convention aims at discussing the ”Endearing...