BMW Vision Efficient Dynamics

BMW's Vision Efficient Dynamics concept is getting closer to reality with the unveiling of third car in the series of i8 series. It houses a hybrid engine with Brake Energy Regeneration to increase the efficiency of recharging its lithium ion battery. Detailed concept here #-Link-Snipped-#.
The i8 spider model:
[โ€‹IMG]

Do you think BMW is the closest to creating next generation Eco-friendly vehicles or does it have the potential to go completely electric in near future without compromising the range and performance of the vehicle?

Replies

• Gurjap
    Gurjap
    Totally electric cars are really not feasible. We have had technical discussions on CE on this issue, you can looks those up for reasons. Personally, I'd like to think I can drive across the country in the car I'm going to buy... something electrics can't do.

But it's nice to see BMW putting in the effort for making hybrids look sexier. That car's a killer ๐Ÿ˜€
  • pradeep74m
    pradeep74m
    May be with the current battery technology it may not be feasible, but the 30% increase in battery power capacity in recent researches and along with BMW's Brake energy regeneration i don't think electric cars will remain a dream. Add some sexy looks i guess they have potential to replace current transportation at least in personal mobility.๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Could you please suggest some cities to take GRE test where the paper will be somewhat easy..
someone plz tell me why does d center tapping of transformer gives 180 degree phase shift at 2 sides of secondary?
hey guys ๐Ÿ˜€ thnx 2 admin 4 this group โ€‹โ€‹
๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ‘€๐Ÿ‘Žโ˜•๐Ÿ˜
With the the current technology advancement its been predicted that Moore's law will breakdown in next 15-20 years this will be because the number of transistors on a chip will...