BMW M6 Gran Coupé Priced In India At Rs. 1.71 Crore - Specs At Glance

The all new BMW M6 Gran Coupé is ready to roll on Indian streets. Launched on Friday (Oct 2), the luxury segment car's petrol variant is priced at Rs. 1.71 Crore (ex-Showroom Delhi). The car comes loaded with a bunch of features that will turn heads. For instance, the 4-door model's signature 'M' design kidney grille is coupled with chrome-plated double slats and a distinctive crease line that runs powerfully across the flared wheel arches to the muscular rear section. There's also the characteristic M twin tailpipes. The roof and the diffuser is made of the lightweight material carbon and the paint is pure metal silver finish. The M6 Logo on the boot lid stands apart

2015-bmw-m6-gran-coupe-11

The light alloy wheels, adaptive LED headlights, double-bar kidney grille and ultra-lightweight contoured carbon roof are the major highlights on the exterior. The M TwinPower Turbo 8-cylinder petrol engine delivers a power of 560 hp (412 kW) and 680 Nm and is available at all times thanks to the innovative TwinScroll turbocharging concept. The luxury car delivers a combined fuel consumption of 9.9 l/100 km and 231 g/km combined CO2 emissions. The M double-clutch transmission with Drivelogic is an innovative double-clutch transmission specially designed for the BMW M high-revving engines. It goes from 0 to 100 km/h takes 4.2 seconds and has a top speed of 250 km/h.

Coming to the interiors, the BMW M6 Gran Coupe comes with contoured seats, the bespoke colour combinations of upholstery and the latest M cockpit technology with features such as the multi-function M leather steering wheel, the M centre console and M driving dynamics systems with the instrument cluster display. The M6 Gran Coupe also features two M Drive buttons on the steering wheel for pre-programmed configurations for either a sporty or a comfortable drive.

Those are the key features that make the BMW M6 Gran Coupe an extraordinary model. What are your thoughts about is features and pricing? Share with us in comments below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

India is not in the list. It however tops the 10 deadliest ones. VIDEO - Hardest Working Countries
I want to buy my matlab based final year project related to Telecommunication Engineering. Can you please help me?
Hi, does anyone have any software idea for airports? a new airport is been commissioned here in Nigeria and i think new ideas on airport software solutions could be helpful
who knows how to get a very good online university, that offers a degree course in mechanical engineering?
There are some inventions that provide you with a thinner and smarter phone and there are some inventions that makes you realize how far we have reached on the curve...