Bluetooth Innovation World Cup - 2009

Official Website: #-Link-Snipped-#

With the Bluetooth Innovation World Cup the Bluetooth SIG is looking for new applications and products using the Bluetooth low energy technology in sports, fitness and health care.

The sports and fitness market is virtually untapped as far as Bluetooth technology is concerned. Devices such as heart rate monitors, pedometers, odometers and monitors that are built in to clothing and watches all require very low cost and long battery life.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I need mini projects in mechanical engineering. The idea should be innovative and useful and easy to do for an average 3rd year engineering student.
Hi, My project is going to shift from normal to ODC environment. For that I need to write Test cases for Network Performance without any testing tool. 😔 Could you...
Hi guys , What are mutation strings? How are they used in programming? Can we use the same in C language. Can some give a clear idea about these mutation...
When i scan by Avast Antivirus it doesnot give any threat and my newly free Norton scan shows these virus scan report.. IRC.backdoor.trojan how can i delete it? Although avast...
what is mean by 8bit,16bit, 32bit microprocessor.what is describing this bit size. plz explain in detail