Bluetooth 4.0 to make debut in Q4, 2010

Looks like Bluetooth SIG is speeding towards low energy technology and the final specification is now ready for Bluetooth 4.0. That means, the device manufacturers can now plant to integrate Bluetooth 4.0 modules with the devices.

We can now expect BT 4 powered devices in Q4 of 2010.

Are you ready for it?

PS: We've had an interesting interview with Dr. Mike Foley of Bluetooth SIG. Do not forget to read it! - #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    Is Bluetooth V4 only about low powered devices? from Mikes blog that the only high light. i did not glance the specification as of yet.
  • Techno Johnny
    Techno Johnny
    Im seeking to collaborate with bluetooth engineers on a current project. This is in no way a cellular or telecommunications project. DM me for more information. The project consists of pairing two devices and exchanging low level signaling.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Those who are looking for seminar topic, may consider 'Bluetooth 4' as topic. You will find following links useful: https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/ce-infocus/35098-bluetooth-4-0-make-debut-q4-2010-a.html & Our Interview with Dr. Mike Foley of Bluetooth SIG:...
could anyone tell me where i can find literatures on tailpipe emission control methods in automobiles?.. i want to do project in this area.. please reply me...
Do you think it is right to blame BP for the oil spill? It happened by mistake and had BP been aware that such an accident might happen, they'd have...
I think this is quite amazing, a team of engineers and scientists at umich.edu have developed self healing concrete. The best thing is, all the material needed is water &...
Germany is going to play against Spain for an entry in FIFA 2010 final and I'm sure everyone here is going to be glued to their TV Sets. This thread...