blue window error message

there is a blue window error message in my computer.windows is not starting.now i am working on linux. what should i do?

Replies

• gaurav.bhorkar
    gaurav.bhorkar
    The "blue screen of death" is displayed when a device driver malfunctions.

You should remove your recently connected hardware. Or try to install updated drivers for your hardware.
  • jhilmil07
    jhilmil07
    well thanks gaurav.....but i have partitioned my hard disk into linux and windows.the linux is working correctly.but not windows.😕
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    Looks like some of the windows boot files got corrupted and windows is not able to boot up and showing the blue screen of death. If this is the case you need to repair the windows.

Cautionary Note: You will loose you windows drive (c:\) data if you will repair windows.

-CB
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    You should keep working on linux 😀
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    The blue screen is shown when your window is going to be crashed or there is some problem in boot file.....the only thing u can do now is to reinstall the windows......;-)
  • Prasad Ajinkya
    Prasad Ajinkya
    Not necessarily, you dont have to reinstall windows. You can try making sense out of the text on that blue screen. Generally this happens due to an IRQ error, or some such problem.

Have you recently added a new hardware device, driver, etc? If so, revert back to the previous stable state (System Restore).

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey guys i really loved Crazy Engineers Forum but i think this forum need a chat box so that we can chat with all other crazy people 😁
I have been researching business organization and I come across digital asset management software. It seems like it would help my venture, but I would appreciate some feed back on...
Guys can you tell me what is special in this picture?Just focus !!!!!!!!
hi all, it's puzzle me when when i configure adsl modem with a PPPOA account and fix ip address, the account keeps disconnect but with the same link and modem,...
Early morning, I read a nice article in News papers "Arrival of mini Ice Age" The article shown few facts and figures; like this year temp in Germany, Scotland, Siberia,...