thu 5:26 i am using the windows 7 to my sys
from last 1week i got the error message when i am trying to open the my sys
a blue-screen is appeared when the first time i started the my sys
after that it will automatically restarts the system

how to hide that blue screen when i am starts the system

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    which software have you installed recently?
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Does that screen instructs you to press keys like F3 or F6 etc? Or does it directly gets restarted the moment you see the blue screen?
  • theinam
    theinam
    Praveena friday 5:02pm

sine last 30 days i don`t install any software

anyway my last installed software is MS office

my system shows this type of messages
    from last 1 week.... 😀 😀

kindly show the way to escape from the blue screen on Startup

• theinam
    theinam
    ishutopre friday 5:15pm

it will get restarts automatically...........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

we are organizing a inter-college cultural & technical fest .I gotta coordinate my college's annual techfest this year. this cosists of events like tech & science quiz , robotics events...
hello everyone... actually i am placed in 2 companies--> tech mahindra and OFSS( Oracle Financial Services Software Ltd, earlier- Iflex Solutions) and now am confused to join which one😕 please...
Dear friends, I m an electronics student plez guide me to create a well designed project which ever be created by u and verified by ur institution ........................plez guys it...
An idea crossed my mind; Is it possible to make a compressor small enough to operate on human effort? I am thinking on the lines that the *pedal work* can...
Here is a demonstration of how Ice can be used to run an AC or a cooling arrangement in an apartment. [video=youtube;FnQSURnzPHQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnQSURnzPHQ&feature=related[/video]