Blogs/websites for mechanical engineers

can anyone suggest me some blogs or websites very useful for mechanical engineers

Replies

• 070790vivek
    070790vivek
    how stuff works.com
    it is very use full.
    if u need more information then u can search your topics on wikipedia
    other wise from wikipedia's reference section u can read books related to your topic
  • gohm
    gohm
    Well my #1 fave other than CE would be ASME's website and magazine. ASHRAE also has a good site for those interested in HVAC.
  • ramkumarmech
    ramkumarmech
    where can i get the animations of multiple working systems in mechanical engineering

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi..i am jhilmil. doing B.tech from a good college in U.P. i want to do a summer training this time in any software company. i am from computer science. but...
what is the the exact defination of "pinch off voltage " in JFET.. is it function of VDS or VGS? some books says that at pinch off state ID is...
Dear friends, Its always a pain in the @$$ to come up with a project idea that is - Creative Impressive Awesome Original 😲 Easy to execute Within budget Good...
Hello Friends, Here is the link of video to replicate. YouTube - Super simple electric motor [youtube]64OB5FArM64[/youtube] I have taken a circular cold steel shaft of 18mm dia and 1...
My intention is to utilize the Rodin coil to generate electricity by incorporating a neodymium sphere magnet at its core.