Blogs You Read At Least Once A Week

We've had similar threads in the past, but I think we can definitely have a round 2.0. Let's collect a list of blogs that we read at least once a week without fail. I'll start with my collection -

1. Techcrunch
2. Uncrunched
3. Mashable
4. Engadget
5. Lifehacker
6. pluggd.in
7. CrazyEngineers VoiCE ๐Ÿ˜€ (I read it 10 times a day, at least)
8. Google Blog
9. labnol

(Will add more later).

What about you?

Replies

• born_star16
    born_star16
    Other than some from your list I read trak.in, as it is updated daily with lots of contents related to technology or business.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Hello Biggie, today I want to tell you a secret that I never told anyone.

Do you know I write for CrazyEngineers voiCE? ๐Ÿ˜›

Admin uses superpowers to edit post: Don't spam this thread. By the way, who are you? ( ๐Ÿ˜‰ )
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    I read TechCrunch, Mashable and of ourse CE Voice...๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lot of CEans would be appearing for the Common Admission Test conducted by Indian Institutes Of Management this year. The CAT is one of the toughest exams for MBA entrance...
We may be in the 21st century. However, no engineer will fail to be fascinated by this animation toy fromm 1800. Super Mario Phenakistoscopic Animation MAKE | Build: Phenakistoscope
X,Y and Z often eat dinner out. 1. Each orders either coffee or tea after dinner. 2. If X orders coffee, then Y orders the drink that Z orders. 3....
What is electromagnetism Engineering electromagnetics is a difficult subject for an Electronics / Electrical / telecommunication engineering students and physics postgraduates, the students find it hard to pass the electromagnetic...
why different types of poles in transmission lines are used?? poles of 11 kv before stepdown transformer goes in triangular shape but 440 v lines after step down transformer goes...