Blogging Tips And Queries

Blogging I feel is an effective medium of communicating our feelings and thoughts to others. It is a rather lethal effective than Facebook in many ways. However there are many debatable points in this too.

Let us share a few tips and tricks of how to start your blogging.

Step I] Open a word press account. You can either register for a free account or have a paid one. The most popular blogging services are #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜€ I recommend Wordpress, I have been using it since a while. ๐Ÿ˜€

Step II] Set a theme of writing, the theme should be such that you should be regular in writing. You should be able to produce original content on a regular basis.

Step III] Maintain regularity!

Do not forget to share your blogging tips and queries and experiences with everyone

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    There's a new tool that's rapidly becoming popular and it's - micro-blogging. I'm not talking about twitter. I'm talking about Tumblr. Tumblr offers many advantages over traditional blogging in a sense that if you only wish to share a link with your users you can do so without writing some text around the link. If you wish to share a photo or video, there are ready made tools in Tumblr to help you do that. Explore Tumblr ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    I have identified a problem with the free registered blog. We are unable to manipulate dimensions of images. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Deepika Bansal
    Deepika Bansal
    One tip from my side as well- " Maintain originality. Don't be a copy cat."
    Happy blogging.๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Anna Hajare is starting a mass movement against corruption. Everyone should oppose corruption in our country. Only we people help the corrupt and they become confident that no one is...
You can discuss the solutions in this thread. The correct answers are: 1. In Montford school, the ratios of number of boys & girls in A & in B are...
Hey friends.... I am little bit frustrated, because this month TCS is coming to our college and I am not eligible to sit in the campus recruitment because I have...
With advent of CFBC Boilers , a new page is opened in power generation.What is maximum rating of a CFBC boiler & Turbo-alternator presently operative in the world?๐Ÿ˜‰
Hello everyone, i am a final year electrical engineering student and new to CE-forums regards