Blast In Delhi, Near High Court Building - 9 Dead. 45 Injured. Terror Strikes Delhi

Times Now is reporting that there's bomb blast in Delhi near the high court building. The blast is being reported as the 'high intensity' blast. The blast occurred in front of the Gate #6. The court complex is being sanitized at the moment.

Waiting for updates from CEans.

Replies

• born_star16
    born_star16
    Re: Blast In Delhi, Near High Court Building - 9 Dead. 45 Injured. Terror Strikes Del

Now after Mumbai it's Delhi. What is going on?😔
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Blast In Delhi, Near High Court Building - 9 Dead. 45 Injured. Terror Strikes Del

What's more pathetic is that 'Star News' is advertising 'We brought you the news FIRST!'. What the fish!
  • born_star16
    born_star16

Yes, today news channel don't see the depth of the problem or how serious it is. They just want to take advantage of such incidents and advertising more and more. That's the standard of news channel in India.😔

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

my 9 months prep paid off. I am a Cisco Certified Network Associate. I gave my exam today morning at 10 am :-D Edit:Oops I was too excited and wrote...

Mr

Hi I am ali. Mech engg from pak
hello, i need your help in project controlling pc through mobile in java all about its working ,tools,codes 😕
Who am I ? Not a Narayan Murthy, Steve Job or even dear K. So why should I write about my journey and why at all people should read this...
hw will u find absolute viscosity using say bolt viscometer?? formula??