blank laptop screen.....

😔hey frnds screen of my lappy just gone blank and now the lappy is not starting again and sounds some beep...i have asked to some expert and she said that there is no power going intoo my hard disk... can u please help me out with this...

Replies

• Morningdot Hablu
    Morningdot Hablu
    i think it,s a problem from your laptoptop motherboard...../
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    Please specify the beep tone sequence first, like, how many long beeps, and how may show beeps.
    Then I can only I can help you.

Rifaa
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    there are only 4 beeps occur in starting of my lappy...and laptop screen remains blank....exahust works properly,bluetooth light glows,the touch pad glows like the earlier but the thing is display doesnt respond and remains blank...is there some kind of motherboard problem..??...please help me out
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    No worries.
    Please Specify beep.
    When it comes to bios error codes and beeps, by hearing I can tell the problem.
    Since I can't hear in here, u need to be my ears. Help me to help you. OK

Try this,
    BEEEP....BEEEP.....BEEEP.....BEEEP.

BEEEEEEEEEEP....BEEEEEEEEEEP....BEEEEEEEEEEP....BEEEEEEEEEEP....

BEEEEEEEEEEP....BEEEP....BEEEEEEEEEEP....BEEEEP....

GET THE IDEA...

Now u tell me exactly what ur lap does after switch on.. first remove battery and adapter, wait for few sec replace battery, plug in adapter.
    1) Tell me if the battery charge indicator is indicating.
    2) Switch on and tell me the beeps if any.
    3) See whether the CPU fan is running or not at power on, If it is working it will start to rotate at power up and it might stop after a few seconds or may just slow down the RPM.

Post back

Rifaa
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    Sanks, you got a spare monitor handy? Maybe you can try plugging it into the VGA port and see if there are any debugging messages at boot.
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    hey rifa thanx for your concern... actually its the first kind of beep u hav specified .. and i also have checked all the things that you mentioned.. all the things are woking normally and fan runs at its constant speed which i power on my lappy....

And i tried attaching the external monitor to external port of lappy but still there is no response screen remains blank...guyzzzz help outtt...............
  • Mohit parnami
    Mohit parnami
    hey bro i have got my lappy sum tym back only n i know how it feels if it stops working so i would suggest that insteadof tryin it urself to repair the lappy go to some authorised computer shop and get it checked there ...hope this helps you.
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    thanxx buddy...
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    OK.. so you need to check ur RAM modules first. Cleaning or just removing and replacing them might help.
    If you donno how to, get a camera and some pics of you lappy first

Rifaa
  • sanks85
    sanks85
    i tried this one too...i removed rams cleaned them up... and fixed them accordingly but still the problem i same...
  • Rifaa
    Rifaa
    Next is to replace them or have them tested.

Rifaa

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am not able to understand the concept of flags in 8085 microprocessor and 😁
how the negative voltage is generated using positive for some application
explain me the difference between the comprator and opamp using follwing example: 1) if my v+ is 12v and my v- is 0v, input + is 3v and input- is...
plz somebody tell me i will tell the situation and then i will tell my question.... let us take you are playing an movie in ur windows or linux u...
Can someone acquaint me the scope of AVIONICS .I wish to do my MTECH in AVONICS.