Blackberry Z30 India Launch Date, Price, Specs & Features - On 24th October The Megaphone Descends

Back in September 2013, the Blackberry Boys unveiled the all new smartphone Blackberry Z30 in an event in Malaysia and now as promised, the phone is going to be here in India soon. With an official launch date declared as 24th October 2013, Blackberry Z30 priced at Rs. 45,000 will make an entry in the country's market. As we look at the Blackberry Z30 tech specs list, we find a 1.7GHz processor with quad-core graphics, a 2880 mAh battery - the Z30 is the largest ever the company has built into a BlackBerry smartphone, a new BlackBerry Priority Hub that provides one place to manage conversations and notifications and more. The Z30 also comes with stereo speakers and new antenna technology. The premium feature and an USP - a refined version of BlackBerry Messenger (BBM), which offers a preview of any message when it arrives in whatever app is being used, is made available in the Z30 too.

Blacberry-Z30

The BlackBerry Z30 features the company's latest 10 OS version 10.2 and boasts off a 5-inch display with 720 x 1280 pixels resolution, 8 megapixel rear camera and 2 MP front camera. The smartphone has 2 GB of RAM and an internal memory of 16 GB that can be expanded to 64 GB with microSD card. "The new BlackBerry Z30 smartphone builds on the solid foundation and engaging user experience of the BlackBerry 10 platform with features like the powerful BlackBerry Hub, its exceptional touchscreen#-Link-Snipped-# and industry leading browser," said Carlo Chiarello, Executive Vice President for Products at BlackBerry. "The smartphone is designed for people looking for a smartphone that excels at communications, messaging and productivity. Having #-Link-Snipped-# like the full Documents To Go suite that comes preinstalled, together with its 5-inch touch display, the BlackBerry Z30 smartphone gives you a best in class productivity experience on the go."

Check out a video featuring the Blackberry Z30 below -

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Lenovo has brought to the market a new convertible laptop called Lenovo A10 - which is the company's first to run on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS. At 1 kg...
Big trucks and cars often block the sight on the highways which makes overtaking them a difficult business. Wouldn't it be very nice if the drivers could see the road...
I am studying "Freakonomics" by Steven Levitt in which he states that legalization of abortion in America has a major role in curbing crime and it had decreased homicides, rape,...
what is working mechanism of the diwali gun pls explain me how its happening simultaneously
I was browsing through SnapDeal.com when I found out about www.reglobe.in where you can buy and sell used gadgets. ReGlobe.in comes with a tagline 'choose to reuse'. Sounds like a...