BlackBerry Storm review (BlackBerry 9530)

As BlackBerry fans, you can't miss the BlackBerry Storm.
At Nov 6th, 2008, the word on the street is that Best Buys around the colonies was start taking pre-orders for the BlackBerry Storm for a stiff $50 deposit. It’s a great indication that they're expecting elevated demand when it finally launches this month.
[​IMG]
From engadget.com by Darren Murph, posted Nov 5th 2008: "…you North Americans are going to have to suffer through the agony that it is knows Voda subscribers are delighting in this handset well before you." "Vodafone's BlackBerry Storm is way ahead of Verizon's in terms of availability".
[​IMG]
Since the Storm supports a bunch of audio and video formats, will come with an 8GB microSD card and supports stereo Bluetooth. It'll also have Verizon's V CAST, naturally.
But fortunately, we can convert DVD Movie Video to Blackberry storm, you can go here to get #-Link-Snipped-#.
BlackBerry Storm Good:
RIM's first all-touchscreen keyboard-free smartphone
HTC Touch HD Screen, 184-pixel-per-inch stunner could be the best screen on the market
3.25-inch
480x360
3.2MP camera, with the LED flash
It comes with a free 8GB memory card, 600 minutes and 3000 texts
It’s toggles seamlessly between portrait and landscape mode.
BlackBerry Storm Bad:
NO Wi-Fi
small gap (dust or water could go in and attack the internal circuitry)
lack of an equivalent to the App store
Browsing and network, it had some trouble with a text entry field in the browser
There's much to love about the new device but the talking point will almost certainly be the clickable touchscreen with the so-called feedback or haptic technology. And T3 has managed to get a RIM-issued BlackBerry Storm underneath the lens for a quick unboxing. The screen is a giant button, one you have to punch for basically every action, even every letter you type, completely breaking the touchscreen paradigm.
Surprisingly, it's got an innovative multi-touch UI (thanks to ClickThrough), runs on Verizon's EV-DO 3G network in the US, as well as any GSM HSPA 3G networks when abroad, so it's a true global smartphone.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

plzzzzzzzzzzz help us out 😕 we need code for segmentation i.e if a scanned image( example😲f a torn piece )is given as input to the program then the code shud...
[FONT="]I have seen the article about the india's first os... BOSS (Bharat Operating System Solutions) GNU/Linux distribution developed by C-DAC (Centre for Development of Advanced Computing) derived from Debian for...
Name😁erar Engineering Trade: Location: Palistain Occupation: (Student) Work Experience: *** Hobbies & Interests: pc games *Aim in life: free my homeland *I joined CrazyEngineers because: i wanted some help in...
Hi What is semantic processing ?😔 xml schema and xml configuration file, is same or not ? 😕
CEans, They are the pillars of CE. They work hard for the rest of us. They keep CE clean, fun & professional. They help us with our queries. They go...