Blackberry Malibu: What Is It?

Blackberry’s been famous for the full QWERTY keypad phones especially useful for rapid emailing and messaging. The Blackberry Malibu is your Blackberry Curve Touch and it’s a CDMA phone. But don’t jump with joy if you were waiting for this, as the phone won’t be available until 2012. Yes, it’s the first Curve phone to [...]

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

This idea popped up in my mind while writing a new post for VoiCE. I believe electrical, electronics and/or bio-medical engineers might be interested in working on it. The idea...
Hi, Currently am working in a company which has two years of bond. I would like to do higher education. In 2010 i had cleared GATE exam with 95.3 percentile...
No. I am not asking you the name of the inventor or anything of that sort. Recently, one of my lecturers said it's compulsory to give a National Level Paper...
The one that comes with the Slim, does it need a different play and charge kit? plugged in the battery from my old white controller and it gets no power?
Domain: Data Mining Heterogeneous Transfer Learning with Real-World Applications Towards an Effective XML Keyword Search Extracting Content Approach for Web Pages Based on Visual Representation Effective Personalized Privacy Preservation Sorting...