pradeep.pawar
pradeep.pawar
Branch Unspecified
12 Mar 2012

Black spot in powerpoint 2007

There's a black spot in power point 2007. Even after uninstalling the office 2007 and installing new office 2007 it's still there, but if i install office 2003 there no black spot in power point 2003 but there problem in power 2007 having the spot which moves ahead whenever i type in the slides. Even i used registry cleaner for fixing any problems. But still it doesn't works. We use power point for sending pictures along with text to other branches of the company and we attach a card reader or USB through mobile to connet to computer am having service pack 3 xp professional.pls help...
12 Mar 2012
You'll have to check whether Microsoft allows installing an older version of Office after having installed a newer version.

Try this fix [Source: https://windowssecrets.com/forums/sh...26a4e6b4ad2ff7&p=826114&viewfull=1#post826114 ]

1. Click Start button --> Type Winword into the search box
  2. Right click on Winword --> Run as administrator --> Click yes
  3. Click the Microsoft Office Button at the Top Left
  4. Click 'Word options' at the bottom
  5. Click the 'Add-ins' Tab
  6. Dropdown box at the bottom --> Manage: "COM Add-ins"
  7. Click Go...
  8. Uncheck "Send to Bluetooth"
  9. Press OK
Additional Notes:
  1. The defective Bluetooth add-in is usually installed by a Bluetooth driver. (In my case - Intel Centrino Wireless Bluetooth 3.0 + High Speed Adaptor (v1.1))
  2. Updating your Bluetooth driver (or reverting to an older version) may also resolve the problem.
  3. Unfortunately simply disabling the add-in through the Word options may result in a 3 second freeze when loading Word 2007. (If this is a problem, changing to a different bluetooth driver version may be the better option)
pradeep.pawar

pradeep.pawar

Branch Unspecified
13 Mar 2012
@big_k:sir i already googled it but i didn't got that option ,i always ask google first and if it fails i ask here.thank you.
13 Mar 2012
You can always ask here first. By the way, did that work?
pradeep.pawar

pradeep.pawar

Branch Unspecified
13 Mar 2012
no sir
ysr shk

ysr shk

Branch Unspecified
24 Apr 2012
You can use Your Uninstaller this will uninstall completely all the links of that software.
After that you get MS Office with working version.And then Try,I hope this will work.
06 May 2012
ysr shk
You can use Your Uninstaller this will uninstall completely all the links of that software.
After that you get MS Office with working version.And then Try,I hope this will work.
Yeah, sometimes it works... Try Revo Uninstaller and after uninstalling everything, please try installing and check it out...
pradeep.pawar

pradeep.pawar

Branch Unspecified
14 May 2012
thank you guys i will try

Share this content on your social channels -

Only logged in users can reply.