BITSAT 2012 - Eligibility Criteria

The test taker must havve cleared must clear 10+2 years of study from a recognized Central or State board.

Students should have passed the 10+2 exam with PCM.

The required marks are: 80% of marks in PCM, minimum 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics subjects

The admission is on the basis of merit secured in BITSAT.

Once the aspirant is studying at any of the BITSAT campus then they are not qualified to appear for the test.

If you have other queries, ask them here:

Replies

• soni.sapan
    soni.sapan
    very high critera .....................................😨
  • itsmesanthugowda
    itsmesanthugowda
    i want to do my M.E Design in BITS pilani rite now am an pre-final year (industrial engineering management ) tel me when is the rite time to get appliction to apply for the same and tips for preperation
  • itsmesanthugowda
    itsmesanthugowda
    i want to do my M.E Design in BITS pilani rite now am an pre-final year (industrial engineering management ) tel me when is the rite time to get appliction to apply for the same and tips for preperation
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    From what information I've gathered, Students who have passed 12thexamination in 2011 or earlier are NOT eligible to appear in BITSAT-2013. Students who are presently studying in BITS at any of its campuses are not eligible to appear in BITSAT-2013.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Here is a list of some useful books for Physics: Mechanics Electricity and Magnetism Physics by H.C. Verma Problems in physics by I.E. Irodov Resnick and Halliday Resnick and Halliday...
We are going to launch a word-quiz game for CEans (hopefully on August 22nd, 2011). The game will be about testing your vocabulary online. The game is being developed by...
Colleges in Central India are: B.R. Nahata College of Pharmacy, Mandsaur Barkatullah University, Bhopal Central Institute of Agricultural Engineering, Bhopal Devi Ahilya, Vishwavidyalaya, Indore Dr. Harisingh Gour University, Sagar IPS...
HP TouchSmart 610 has 23-inch HD display, internal antennas for Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, integrated stereo speakers and built-in adjustable-tilt webcam and speakers. The LCD screen gives optimum results even when...
We informed you that Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 is actually the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. Today the tablet launched in Indian markets for a price tag of Rs. 36,200. Read...