Bits On Thyristor

hi friends can u please guide me where i could get the theoretical bits on thyristor......

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    #-Link-Snipped-#

I think this will be a good place to start

PS: pls rate the resource after reading through it
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    Here is the site where you can get electronic device bits and other concept bits with answers.
    Electronics Questions and Answers
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    satty lavanya
    hi friends can u please guide me where i could get the theoretical bits on thyristor......
    here is the site where you the bits on thyristors
    Thyristors and Tranducers - Electronics Questions and Answers
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    satty lavanya
    IS there any special thyristors or any of it's application that you are looking do mentio otherwise it will be harder to help you better

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I have been working in a small company in chandigarh. I have 1 year of experience in software testing. I am willing to switch the company in a good company....
Well This year the cars and automobiles are developing like rampant with several much awaited releases in the coming days One such awaited car is Maruti's prima facie in SUV...
Hello people please help me in getting the difference between them. Thanks in advance.
Every house with digi meter is turning out shelling a larger amount as eb bill. Is there a smarter way to reduce eb bills by getting subsidies from our government...
Huawei, global ICT solution provider company today has successfully established the 4G connection on Mount Everest about 5,200 meters above sea-level, with the help of China Mobile. ​ ​During the...