Bit level programming in c/c++

I am working on c/c++ program that can alter the binary or hex value of the data and simultaneously we can do some operations like ORing, ANDing, XORing. My question is that can we directly modify the binary or hex content of decimal number or we need to convert it in binary first?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I want to produce many analog output from a single PIC. Normally 1 channel analog output need 8 digital output from PIC (using DAC). How I want reduce the...
The problem is to derive the following pattern for n=5 in output: 1 2 3 4 5 16 17 18 19 06 15 24 25 20 07 14 23 22...
Dear Fellow engineer... I am looking for anybody who can help me with software, "gambit".
How long we will have to wait for a good movie? These producers and multiplex owners should resolve their issues as early as possible as there is a drought of...
Okay, so that solar-powered electroluminescent wallpaper never caught on, and neither did the EL sports jerseys that stood poised to make the most boring of events at least look exciting....