BIOMETRIX: What does a fingercode look like?

Hi all! Could anybody tell me what a fingercode looks like and what pattern is followed to create it? I don't have access to the relevant papers I am searching for. Kindly help plz..

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Quick Search produced these documents. Might be a good spot to get you started -

#-Link-Snipped-#

PDF

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • just2rock
    just2rock
    zeba
    Hi all! Could anybody tell me what a fingercode looks like and what pattern is followed to create it? I don't have access to the relevant papers I am searching for. Kindly help plz..
    Zeba,
    Biometrics is a highly secured access control element to some very rrestrictred areas like server room,Defence etc.Since iam currently looking into Security Solution ,including biometrics for my Oorganization, let me tell you,fingercodes looks like digital only;-) as it is just encrypted-decrypted in Digital formats,only after you upload your own finger Template,in the database.
    Regards.
    Soumik
  • zeba
    zeba
    just2rock
    Zeba,
    Biometrics is a highly secured access control element to some very rrestrictred areas like server room,Defence etc.Since iam currently looking into Security Solution ,including biometrics for my Oorganization, let me tell you,fingercodes looks like digital only;-) as it is just encrypted-decrypted in Digital formats,only after you upload your own finger Template,in the database.
    Regards.
    Soumik
    Hi Soumik.
    Thanks. I wish to see one specimen of a fingercode along with Which algorithm did it follow.How long is it? Is there any way to shorten it? Is there any proof that a person 100 yrs ago cannot/can have a fingerprint just like mine? Does there exist a law that states that no 2 ppl who came or will come on this earth can have similar genes? That's all.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anyone tell me a good and diff topic for presenting a paper...am new here....
CEans, Yep, right! The Five Point Someone aka Chetan Bhagat is on CE to answer your questions! 😁 Short Introduction:- [We know its not needed, but still...] Born a Marauding...
Hi Folks, I'm planning to buy an air conditioner for my bedroom. Can you please suggest me a suitable one? Following are the details. 1. I stay in Mumbai. The...
Thanks to Ash for creating this wonderful logo for CE Mail 😁 I especially like the "i" & "o" thing [observe carefully] 😀 ! How about some feedback about the...

Hi

Hi all, My name is Samuel and I'm a Mechanical enginer from Ethiopia. I just joined this group, and I'm sure I'll have a good experience with you. Thanks