Biometrics fingerprints recognition

I have an B.E project on biometrics
Fingerprint Recognition System
I know its very common but it is assigned to me by college (so can't help it there)
Thing is i am thinking of some application that i can use it with my biometrics
Something that can make my project uncommon and yet keep it simple at same time (if possible)

Thanks

Replies

• Vega
    Vega
    Re: Biometrics

Well, I think it's very nice project. There is lot to do in it. Forget if it's common or whatever. Let us know how you go about it as I am little curious about how fingerprint recognition works. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, I am a mechanical engineer, who later on drifted into computers, IT and Management, besides entrepreneurship. Pl. see my wiki/blog, to get an idea of the diversity of my...
Not a 'news iteam' as such, but can't refrain from posting here. Bill Gates is on Twitter: Bill Gates (BillGates) on Twitter
Hello, I'm 2nd year CSE student (4th semester). I have to work on one project based on C++ or C this semester. As usual many students selected the most common...
I am doing a project on Ieee trans on mobile computing.the title is "fair classed-based downlink scheduling with revenue considerations in next generation broadband wireless access systems."..I would be glad...
Hi everybody, I'm Terrence from Malaysia... Anybody from there yet? I'm proud to be in this community of future generation builders. Yes, we are the builders...as I'm also dedicate thanks...