Biometric Home Safe

I want to make this project for a open house projects exhibition, but I am not experienced with USRT based finger print sensors / readers, any suggestions? TIA.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    If you are aware about UART that itself is sufficient to use the sensor.

Or if you are looking for alternatives do check here #-Link-Snipped-#

Also tell whether you have idea bout the sensor used in the link?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: If you’re paid less than £30,000 a year then it might be time to start looking nervously over your shoulder, because according to a new report out this week...
Quote: A common misconception about stainless steel is that it is not affected by corrosion. While misleading, the success of the metal makes this common belief understandable. One of New...
The penny farthing has come a long way. In Bangalore if this hits a speed hump it may well go into orbit! Quote: A rocket-propelled bicycle has outrun a Ferrari...
I have always wondered about this. Especially after some friends invested horrendous amounts on some fancy audio cables. I honestly could not find much difference between these Gold plated shielded...
Thankfully no Indian airport figures in the list. Quote: Sitting in sometimes-harsh contrast to the airports featured on our Best Airports list we find the following “winners” for the world’s...