BIOHAZARD 4 Error: game.exe - Unable To Locate Component

I INSTALLED BIOHAZARD 4 IT INSTALLED SUCCESSFULLY. . .
BUT WHEN I CLICK ON DESKTOP SHORTCUT FOR PLAYING IT SHOWS ERROR MESSAGE. . .😒
game.exe - Unable To Locate Component
This application has failed to start because d3dx9.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem.😡

Replies

• HEART-HACKER
    HEART-HACKER
    Re: Errror====>

I am trying am trying to another game GHOST RECON-WARFIGHTER It shows ERROR reqire DIRECTX 9.0c...... But I had installed it through my Motherboard driver cd 😎

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

heyy.... do anyone have any idea about xml parser.. can i get help if possible?? i wanted to do it as a mini project and i've got only a little...
CEans, CE is open to media partnerships with events/techfests in your college. Get in touch at admin [at] crazyengineers [dot] com if you'd like to have events in your college...
Hi I'm new to the forum so forgive me if this is too easy a question. I need to make a sighting triangle for an aerobatic aircraft. This is a...
Hello everybody I am a 2008 passed out and i dont have a job in hand..and a lot of people advised me that being in a period of recession it...
Hey there, Nice to see CE, love this new place to unite Indian engineers, Had been hanging on HN lately now this too goes into my bookmarks. About me ?...