Bio-Medical Engineering: Separate section please?

Please consider certain new diciplines in engineering such as bio-medical engineering.

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Re: Bio-Medical Engineering

vinjamuri123
    Please consider certain new diciplines in engineering such as bio-medical engineering.
    Vinjamuri, we'd be happy to have a separate section (I guess that's what you suggested) on CE for Bio-Medical engineering. The only problem is that we do not have enough number of discussions on bio-medical engineering to dedicate a section to it.

Please initiate bio-medical engineering related discussions in "Other Trades" section. There are many bio-medical engineers on CE.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Please help me use the dictionary(which i heard is inbuilt in linux)in my fedora 6....
Hi Freinds,I am having trouble while programming in open C,my emulator crashes ecerytime I try to run it,even simple programmes cannot be emulated.I am looking forward to you for ans..!!
😎 i want to know how i connect wind mill to rotate alternator.
CEans, CrazyEngineers is blessed with talented engineers from all over the world. CEan - MaRo (from Egypt) is one of them. CEan - MaRo has been adding value to CE...
i need your help with my project i want to build up an electric go kart i got the dc motor from an old treadmill that its 1.5 hp series...