Binary to Decimal conversion

Guys can anyone explain by an easy method to convert binary to decimal & decimal to binary? I want to know method to solve them quickly. 😀

Replies

• SHRIKANT CRAZY
    SHRIKANT CRAZY
    well,....
    the knowledge on conversion of binary to decimal and decimal to binary is easy to understand just assume now you bought a new car(may be Audi) and there will be a odometer in that..
    ....let's start our discussion
    decimal is a base 10 number system meaning 10 digits are available to you but be sure it starts with 0 and ends with 9 but if your car reaches 000009 miles and what comes after 9? your odometer needs to start another column because you had used all the digits available in base 10 number system then your Audi odometer shows 000010 means you had driven one set of ten miles if it is shown like 000100 it indicates one set of hundred miles this is all about decimal
    now binary it means only 0 or 1 and follow the same procedure assuming your car has a binary odometer
    thanks for asking question please ignore if i had committed any mistakes

3 Ways to Convert from Decimal to Binary - wikiHow
  • aarthivg
    aarthivg
    Lovesharma
    Guys can anyone explain by an easy method to convert binary to decimal & decimal to binary? I want to know method to solve them quickly. 😀
    i hope this link will be helpful
    3 Ways to Convert from Decimal to Binary - wikiHow
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @Sharma: Check out the following video for an easy method -

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Quote: In a letter to the Daily Telegraph, the Institution of Engineering and Technology, along with 16 major UK engineering companies has warned that the government's plan to downgrade the...
hi friends, Today the technologies are developing widely.So any technology folks in this forum can share their valuable information about the latest technolgies and there applications.They can also share the...
It is frustrating for me when I hear people starting their own companies that too with just a laptop. This being a personal opinion, what do you think is the...
i want some clarity between different types of constructors in c++, can anybody help me.... i want to see the code too...
i just read in one of my books that before first browser called Mosaic was developed, there were already around 50 websites running. so how those websites were browsed without...