BIM: Invitation to take part in my MSc Dissertation Survey. Thank you.

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

I am a post-graduate student at Loughborough University in the School of Civil and Building Engineering. I am in the process of writing my dissertation and I am collecting data for that purpose.

You are kindly invited to participate in my project by completing this very brief questionnaire entitled: "How far are we from the single model dream that BIM promises?"

The purpose of this project is to identify how close we are to the single model dream that BIM promises and to determine the feasibility of this project. I am very interested in your point of view and in assessing the construction industry for its readiness to adopt such a system.

Your help would be greatly appreciated. It will hardly take maximum 8-10 minutes of your time to fill the survey.

To do so please click on the following link:

#-Link-Snipped-#

Thank you.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

After the dawn and dusk of All-in-one tablet computers, it's time for the equilibrium of universes that is maintained by the smartphone-camera conjunction to dismantle itself. In simpler words, Sony...
The upcoming new Google's Nexus 7's specification,images,video & even price tag has leaked all over the internet.The new Nexus 7 is going to make it's debut on July 24th. Configuration...
Google, the real-world's Skynet was founded to two geeks : Larry Page & Sergey Brin and since then the company is achieving heights. Google recently had it's Q2 2013 earnings...
I just found this article, which gives the required information for the licensing of the software. Developers take a look : https://opensource.com/law/13/6/quick-open-source-licensing
ZTE, the global telecommunications company from China has launched six new Android smartphones and four 3G datacards for the Indian consumers. With a price range that would suit a variety...