Bill Gates Wants Us To Die Sooner - Population 'Control' Via Vaccines

I've been doing a lot of research on the Internet on vaccines and whether they should be given to the kids. I personally believe that vaccinations are useless but it's extremely hard to convince this to others. I'm not a doctor to know what's going on - but the more I discover the more I'm shocked. Then I stumbled upon this video of actual TED talk delivered by Bill Gates where he says 'Vaccinations' is a way to reduce world population.

No wonder his foundation spends so many millions of dollars to promote vaccination in the world. I couldn't draw any other conclusions from his talk and I'm quite sure I've not missed out on the context.

If you are impatient, move the progress indicator at 3:50 in the video -

Watch it and tell me if I'm interpreting it wrong. ​
If I'm not mistaken, the polio vaccine that's sent to developing nations has already been banned in most of the developed nations (I'd like facts on this). I've also read that testing vaccines in laboratories isn't permitted and is against the law. ​
I'm in a state of shock. ​

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Seriously folks? No comments?
  • lal
    lal
    That was unexpected. I always thought vaccines were there for a good reason and firmly believed they helped the population stay healthier. But it doesn't seem so. I was forced to read more on this because of this post and was extremely awestruck to read about what happens behind the scene. I read a few articles pointing out that mass vaccination is a reason for increased autism among children. I have no reasons to not believe it when many vaccines are said to contain heavy metals like mercury.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I personally believe that vaccinations are useless but it's extremely hard to convince this to others.
    There are millions of ignorant people walking around & believing everything which they see & hear in television.These people doesn't even know what's happening,& they doesn't even know that they doesn't know.

My Motto : Question everything & find your own truth.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The truth is 'always' 'different' from what you generally believe. In the last 1.5 years, I've been listening to lectures delivered by Late Shri. Rajiv Dixit on YouTube.

He was the first one who openly talked against the medicine fraud.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

India's leading telecom service provider, Reliance is rolling up its sleeves to launch the 4G services across various circles in India. A significant step in this direction is likely to...
CEans, We're super excited about the launch of CE Weekend Discussion #1 - TOPIC​"Should Education Be Free For Everyone?"​Conference Time: Sunday, 21 April - 3 PM - 4 PM (IST)​Location:...
Self explanatory: https://techgraffiti.com/7-incredible-real-life-jetpacks
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-16964783
My battery dies crazy fast!!! well, the thing is, I often have my laptop plugged in when I use it(while the battery isn't removed), it's in my room and so...