Biggie...!! :) :)

For all those who have missed "K"'s excellent presentation in TEDxNagpur

K you are awesome..! πŸ˜€

So, My Question is when you(it means You CEans...) first joined this website,what was your opinion about this website for the first few days? What did you think about our great Admin..! ??

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    #-Link-Snipped-# you are the oldest active member on CE.
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I know #-Link-Snipped-#, before the inception of the CE. A very humorous, dedicated and sincere guy.

I joined CE around 2 months after it launched; Frankly speaking I just joined because K was my friend he introduced me with the idea and somehow I like the idea of a community for the engineers.

In starting days, I literally saw him taking the pain of carrying the website almost all alone; If anyone else had been him, this MUST have been closed long ago. With his great belief and hard work CE turn into a success story and could give all of CEan's a second home.

Kudos Biggi.

-CB
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    #-Link-Snipped-#

From where did you get this video ?
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Youtube...! lol, I was googling "kaustubh katdare"(if i'm right πŸ˜›)("K") and suddenly this landed upon my screen..! So happy to see his "so stunning a presentation"..! πŸ˜€
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    vinod1993
    Youtube...! lol, I was googling "kaustubh katdare"(if i'm right πŸ˜›)("K") and suddenly this landed upon my screen..! So happy to see his "so stunning a presentation"..! πŸ˜€

Of all the things what made you to google biggie's name ?
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    Lol, no good reason to find..! just for fun..! πŸ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Only those who've met Biggie know how awesome he is. 😁

#-Link-Snipped-# You should check his Guitar videos on youtube too. πŸ‘
  • vinod1993
    vinod1993
    I have checked them..! πŸ˜€ they are in my YT playlist..! will listen one by one..! πŸ˜€ what a soothing voice..! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ pulling me..! πŸ˜€
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    AbraKaDabra
    Only those who've met Biggie know how awesome he is. 😁

#-Link-Snipped-# You should check his Guitar videos on youtube too. πŸ‘

Biggie plays the guitar too ? ! wow ! simply wow !
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    zaveri
    Yes. And with great prowess! 😎
    He has over 1300 subscribers on YouTube #-Link-Snipped-#
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Here he is in action :

• Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    zaveri
    He is a good Table Tennis player as well 😁

-CB
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    crazyboy
    He is a good Table Tennis player as well 😁

-CB
    The list is endless.
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    After seeing your presentation #-Link-Snipped-# I feel like one proud CEan 😁
  • anuraadha
    anuraadha
    Just YT everything! Biggie is indeed The_"Big"_K πŸ˜€πŸ˜He sings so well.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Startups that need toll free number need not spend more than just $30 for a toll free number, 500 minutes of call and 250 text messages every month. The service...
Twitter, I guess, is mostly used directly via mobile than it's used through the web. I wonder whether the official twitter app for Android is the best one available in...
I really don't no how to start this topic, Because I am that much confused. From electrical and electronics engineering, now I am a software engineer(just 3 weeks old). The...
Can someone list out 5 key differences between a macro and a pre-processor?
what was the actual reason for blackout in northern grid? plz give me proper answer. How it done?