BHEL Internship For Engineering Students [Details]

BHEL or Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is the a power plant equipment manufacturer under Government of India. Their manufacturing facilities (factories) are located in various cities across India, including -Jagdishpur, Bangalore, Bhopal, Goindwal, Ranipur, Hyderbad, Jhansi, Ranipet, Rudrapur, Tiruchirappalli, Thirumayam and Visakhapatnam.

They develop products, services and systems for several core sectors such as power, transmission, transportation, renewable energy, oil & gas and defence.

BHEL offers internship to engineering students from various branches -
  1. Electrical
  2. Electronics
  3. Civil
  4. Computer Science/IT
  5. Mechanical
  6. Metallurgy
Most people doing internship at BHEL enter through references given by existing BHEL employees. So, that is the easiest way to get an internship.

From what I have gathered you need to get a letter of approval from the Training & Placement (T&P) department of your college or institute. The letter should be addressed to -
The General Manager, Human Resource Development Centre BHEL.

Attaching here the BHEL application form I got from their official website -

Replies

• Varun Kumar KA
    Varun Kumar KA
    Dear mam,
    Is it not possible to get internships in BHEL without having references???
    Is there any ways to apply, can you tell me please..
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    varun kumar K A
    Dear mam,
    Is there any ways to apply, can you tell me please..
    To apply for the internship in BHEL, you have to send an application at the company's address. Which city are you looking forward to applying in? We can try to find their contact or address
  • Varun Kumar KA
    Varun Kumar KA
    Bangalore
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    varun kumar K A
    Bangalore
    You may contact them at:
    Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited
    Electronics Division, P. B. No. 2606, Mysore Road, Bengaluru - 560 026

Currently, they are looking for graduate apprentices here: Bheledn - Seu portal de informações
    PDF: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Varun Kumar KA
    Varun Kumar KA
    Thank you mam
  • kumar rajnish
    kumar rajnish
    dear mam,
    i want to 45 days training in BHEL .know this time i am perswing b.tech in punjab technical university in ECE branch 6th semester.in 4th semester i done my 45 days training in ntpc but in 6th semester i want to training in bhel plz help me or give me guidance.
  • kumar rajnish
    kumar rajnish
    dear mam,
    i want to 45 days training in BHEL .know this time i am perswing b.tech in punjab technical university in ECE branch 6th semester.in 4th semester i done my 45 days training in ntpc but in 6th semester i want to training in bhel plz help me or give me guidance.
  • vishnu varthan
    vishnu varthan
    can u say us that whether the internship is available for Marine Engineers??
  • arshadmohammad
    arshadmohammad
    maam i wanted to do internship in BHEL hyderabad, i have completed my b tech in EEE recently. it is possible without latter form my college??
  • Shristi Jha
    Shristi Jha
    I am from bareilly and i am in btech 2nd year from Graphic Era Hill University bhimtal
  • Shristi Jha
    Shristi Jha
    Can i do internship....?
  • Sanchi Agarwal
    Sanchi Agarwal
    Can I get the contact details for hyderabad region so that I can get an internship?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sanchi Agarwal
    Can I get the contact details for hyderabad region so that I can get an internship?
    Hi Sanchi,

You can find all contact numbers and email of BHEL Hyderabad employees with respective departments here:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • R.sai
    R.sai
    Dear Mam,
    I'm perusing my btech final year nd I want to a six months internship from an automobile industry in hyderabad so is there any possibility of getting links for the internship?
  • R.sai
    R.sai
    Dear Mam,
    I'm perusing my btech final year from mechanical engineering nd have want to go for a six months internship in an automobile sector so can I get any help regarding the info nd the process needed to apply for the company?
  • GANDLURU VASAVI SARANYA
    GANDLURU VASAVI SARANYA
    hlo mam,
    I am 5 th semester mechanical student. I want to do internship at BHEL vizag section in december..how can I apply for that..pls help me providing details of it.
    Thank you mam.
  • Apoorv Surana
    Apoorv Surana
    Dear mam
    I want to join internship in BHEL
    I am a student of electrical and electronics engineering
    power electronics is the subject of my interest and i am doing several projects on solar system optimization
    I am a bit confused between
    1. power electronics and igbt and controller technology field, Bangalore
    2. Amorphous Silicon Solar Cell Plant at Gurgaon
    Please guide me about which for above will be better for me...
    Thankyou
  • Swapnali jagtap
    Swapnali jagtap
    Hello mam
    I m electrical engineering final year student. At Mumbai University . I want to do internship in bhell how I get please tell me in detail
  • AYUSH RAI
    AYUSH RAI
    dear mam
    i am electrical student of 3rd year and i want to do summer training in bhel jhansi after my 6th sem so kindly help me that what should i do to get my intenship
  • himagiri
    himagiri
    Dear mam,
    I want internship in vizag., How to approch them., Send vizag branch contects plz mam.
  • A.thirupathi
    A.thirupathi
    varun kumar K A
    Dear mam,
    Is there any ways to apply, can you tell me please..[/QUOT
    Am interested on intenship in BHEL
    How can I apply sir
  • Sushant Metkar
    Sushant Metkar
    Ankita Katdare
    BHEL or Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited is the a power plant equipment manufacturer under Government of India. Their manufacturing facilities (factories) are located in various cities across India, including -Jagdishpur, Bangalore, Bhopal, Goindwal, Ranipur, Hyderbad, Jhansi, Ranipet, Rudrapur, Tiruchirappalli, Thirumayam and Visakhapatnam.

They develop products, services and systems for several core sectors such as power, transmission, transportation, renewable energy, oil & gas and defence.

1. Electrical
    2. Electronics
    3. Civil
    4. Computer Science/IT
    5. Mechanical
    6. Metallurgy
    Most people doing internship at BHEL enter through references given by existing BHEL employees. So, that is the easiest way to get an internship.

From what I have gathered you need to get a letter of approval from the Training & Placement (T&P) department of your college or institute. The letter should be addressed to -

Thank you
  • Rohith Vadakattu
    Rohith Vadakattu
    Hi ma'am
    I completed my 4th semester in ECE. I would like to do an internship in hyderabad. The letter which we have to get from the training dept. of our college is mandatory or not?
  • Amitsahu.1
    Amitsahu.1
    Ankita Katdare

1. Electrical
    2. Electronics
    3. Civil
    4. Computer Science/IT
    5. Mechanical
    6. Metallurgy

Ankita Katdare

1. Electrical
    2. Electronics
    3. Civil
    4. Computer Science/IT
    5. Mechanical
    6. Metallurgy

Dear mam I am Amit sahu student of engineering 6th sem.. Iwant to do internship in BHEL Hyderabad...what i do for that....please suggest me the right way....and please tell me the full process to do internship in BHEL hyderabad...please mam...
    thanku
  • Amitsahu.1
    Amitsahu.1
    I am amit sahu.... A 3rd yr Mechanical Engineering student,i want to do internship on BHEL hyderabad.... So if I submit the letter of approval from the... Then can BHEL is permit me to.do internship of company
  • Adarsh Roy
    Adarsh Roy
    Ma'am;
    I am Adarsh Roy persuing my b-tech from mohali and I want to do my 6month internship at BHEL . Ma'am can you kindly guide me through the procedure for the same. I am a 4th year student from mechanical branch. Delhi and any other Indian state will work for me. Can you kindly state the procedure and mail it to me on my mail I'd i.e. #-Link-Snipped-#.
    Thanking you
  • Ramya morla
    Ramya morla
    Mam,
    I want to do my intenship at hyderabad will u send me the details please
  • Adil Abdul Salam
    Adil Abdul Salam
    Hello madam
    I'm in the final year of btech from mechanical (ME) as well as i'm preparing for GATE examination.I want to do internship in BHEL HYDERABAD..
    Please tell me the process for it and how to contact the employees of that particular region..
  • Ramya morla
    Ramya morla
    Respected mam,
    I am Ramya studying Btech 3rd year and wants to do intenship in BHEL Hyderabad I want the contact details of the company to apply for an intenship
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Ramya morla
    Respected mam,
    I am Ramya studying Btech 3rd year and wants to do intenship in BHEL Hyderabad I want the contact details of the company to apply for an intenship
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-# You can contact BHEL Hyderabad office through the contact details here -
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Mr. GATINDRA MALIK
    Assistant Engineer
    Ramachandrapuram,
    Hyderabad-502032,India
    Ph. No. 040-23184816
    email: #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Rajat satyanarayan Saxena
    Rajat satyanarayan Saxena
    how i can apply for internship in BSNL in pune
  • Rajat satyanarayan Saxena
    Rajat satyanarayan Saxena
    mam how can i apply for BHEL in bhopal or in pune
  • Ruby kumari
    Ruby kumari
    varun kumar K A
    Bangalore
    Koi reference ki jarurat padhi or average % bhi check hua ??? Last date application bhejane ki
  • Shubham Goel
    Shubham Goel
    Ankita Katdare
    To apply for the internship in BHEL, you have to send an application at the company's address. Which city are you looking forward to applying in? We can try to find their contact or address
    Mam please also tell for haridwar
    Also if u can provide hr email
  • Aditya kanojia
    Aditya kanojia
    Mam,
    I don't have any connections in BHEL.
    So is there any other way to get an internship in BHEL in uttar pradesh sector.
    Please help.
  • archana dutta
    archana dutta
    Mam
    I Archana currently pursuing btech in CSE from G.L.Bajaj institute of technology ,greater noida .I know C language and data structures and algorithms and I am in second year(4semester).can I do an internship in BHEL??
  • Aravind.g.r
    Aravind.g.r
    Mam,
    I am Aravind.g.r final year ece student from ACE college of engineering Kerala,we wanted to do .A 1 week internship in BHEL Bangalore ,for that what do I have to do next.
  • Shubhra123
    Shubhra123
    Hello Ma'am ! I am pursuing Btech in Computer Science & Engineering and I am in 3rd year .I want to apply for BHEL internships .Please mention the whole procedure regarding that as soon as possible.
  • Lohitha Madugula
    Lohitha Madugula
    I am a first year undergraduate electrical engineer from IIT Roorkee. Can you please address me how i should apply for summer intern in BHEL Visakhapatnam?
  • sarangiarpita64
    sarangiarpita64
    I wanted to do internship in BHEL could you say me the procedure how to apply
  • lekuz kumar
    lekuz kumar
    can we apply this year of 2018 summer internship
  • peddi reddy
    peddi reddy
    Ankita Katdare

1. Electrical
    2. Electronics
    3. Civil
    4. Computer Science/IT
    5. Mechanical
    6. Metallurgy

• peddi reddy
    peddi reddy
    Ankita Katdare

1. Electrical
    2. Electronics
    3. Civil
    4. Computer Science/IT
    5. Mechanical
    6. Metallurgy

• peddi reddy
    peddi reddy
    dear madam,
    warm greetings!
    i am a graduate in Electonics and Commnication Engineering
    can i apply for this internship?
  • Bandaru Anudeep
    Bandaru Anudeep
    Dear mam,
    I wanted to be apply internship in BHEL hyderabad.what is procedure to apply, and application form and address of BHEL hyderabad, which documents required to apply for eligibility for bhel internship.please mam reply for valuble suggestion for me.please reply as fast as possible.
  • Bandaru Anudeep
    Bandaru Anudeep
    Dear mam,
    I am 4th semester electrical student. I want to do internship at BHEL hyderabad in this summer.how can I apply forthat.what is the procedure,i want application for BHEL, what is eligibility for apply required documents.please help me providing details of it.
    Thank you mam.
  • Man06th
    Man06th
    Ma'am where can I fimdfthe application form for summer training 2018 at bhel haridwar
  • prashant666
    prashant666
    Mam ,I want to pursue internship in vizag bhel .pls can your tell me the procedure for applying.
  • Mounika
    Mounika
    Mam I want to do internship in bhel Hyderabad how can I get the required permission to do internship
  • Keval Sushruth
    Keval Sushruth
    Hi,
    Currently I'm persuing my Mechanical Engineering at Shiv Nadar University and about to complete my 4th semester. I would like to do internship at BHEL Hyderabad. Could you suggest me if I should do my internship in the technical field or do some research in BHEL only.
    Thanks in advance.
  • PANKAJ DHUNDHARA
    PANKAJ DHUNDHARA
    Respected mam
    I want to 45 days training in BHEL .know this time i am perswing b.tech in Rajasthan technical university in EEE branch 6th semester i want to training in bhel plz help me or give me guidance.
  • Rushi Pavan Pallapothu
    Rushi Pavan Pallapothu
    Is it possible to get 4 weeks internship for us(My friends & Me) at BHEL Hyderabad with out references.
  • ReyaMariah
    ReyaMariah
    hows internship at bhel? can you please share your experience?
  • Deepanshu Chauhan
    Deepanshu Chauhan
    Dear ma'am
    I'm pursuing btech from Computer Science Engineering .I want to summer training in BHEL after Complete my 6th sem .How i get without any reference ..plz tell me ..
    And I from meerut (UP).
  • vikash meena
    vikash meena

Dear mam,

I am mechanical student of 3rd year and I want to do summer training or (internship) in BHEL bhopal,after my 6th semester so kindly help me that what should I do to get my internship.

• vikash meena
    vikash meena

Dear mam,

I am mechanical student of 3rd year and I want to do summer training or (internship) in BHEL bhopal,after my 6th semester so kindly help me that what should I do to get my internship.

• vikash meena
    vikash meena

Dear mam,

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ you need to fill up a training form available in your college and address it to the General Manager of the Human Resource Development Centre at the BHEL Bhopal office - #-Link-Snipped-# You should also attach your previous semester mark sheets along with your passport size photographs

The whole process of hiring interns is subject to availability of mentors/guides and is not quite transparent. Students have to pay approximately 500 INR per week for the internship.

• Janithaa Dhandapani
    Janithaa Dhandapani

Dear Mam,

I am an electronics and communication student completed my 3rd year and I would like to do internship at BHEL Trichy. Could u please help me?

• Janithaa Dhandapani
    Janithaa Dhandapani

Dear Mam,

I am an electronics and communication student completed my 3rd year and I would like to do internship at BHEL Trichy. Could u please help me?

• Janithaa Dhandapani
    Janithaa Dhandapani

Dear Mam,

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ What exactly do you need help with in regards to the BHEL internship?

• Janithaa Dhandapani
    Janithaa Dhandapani

To apply for an internship at bhel

• Ashwini Jadhav
    Ashwini Jadhav

Dear mam, 

I am electronics and communication student of 6th sem. I want to do internship in BHEL Bangalore .in embedded c I want to do internship. How I get?? Plzz tell me in details or give me their contact number. 

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

Hi #-Link-Snipped-#‍ Contact number of BHEL Bangalore as mentioned on their site is - 

• Tel: 080-26998500
    • Email: cpr@bheledn.co.in

There are two manufacturing units of BHEL in Bangalore - ISG, and EDN. As per my knowledge, you need to write a formal letter requesting for an internship to their authorities. Don't forget to attach your resume and highlight why you are suitable for this internship. All the best to you.

• sunil biradar
    sunil biradar

HIII DEAR Mam,,,,am studing in ec engg 6th sem in karnataka...am and my team take internship training in BHEL hyderabad without reference so plzzz give me guidence.....

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

@sunil What exactly do you need help with?

BHEL Hyderabad website always lists details about whom to contact for Summer Internship or Training. Right now, it says to contact the following personnel to know if any positions are available -

Name - GATINDRA MALIK
    Designation - Assistant Engineer
    Phone - 040-23184816

See here: #-Link-Snipped-#

• Gaurav Jatav
    Gaurav Jatav

Procedure to apply for apprenticeship in bhel haridwar , iam student of mechanical 2nd year.

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#‍ You can apply for an apprenticeship at BHEL Haridwar by keeping an eye on their Careers page - #-Link-Snipped-#

Here you will find details about applying to BHEL Haridwar as an apprentice - including forms you need to fill, medical exam etc. 

• poovendan annamalai
    poovendan annamalai

I'm a mechanical student of 4th year and I want a internship from BHEL Trichy .so send me the details about this 

• Jaihari Govindarajan
    Jaihari Govindarajan

Dear Sir/Madem, 

I am Jaihari from Hosur,Tamilnadu.

As I am pursuing 2nd year in Mechanical department,is any chance of getting an intership in BHEL-TRY this year(at the time of december).

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# As per the official BHEL Trichy website, you can apply for apprenticeship i.e. internship till 13th September 2018.

#-Link-Snipped-#

But it seems they are for roles like - Fitter, Welder, Electrician, Diesel Mechanic, Programme and System Administration Assitant.

• KARAN KAPOOR
    KARAN KAPOOR

Mam karan how can apply bhel training I'm mechanical 3rd year so after 6sem session 2019 summer time help me 

• Ganesh Thottli
    Ganesh Thottli

Respected Sir/madam

I am T.C Ganesh, I'm pursuing my B.Tech final year on Electrical and electronics engineering from Madanapalle Institute of Technology and Science, UGC Autonomous , Angallu, madanapalle. Our college management given permission to do this, as your company is one of the top most electrical company, 
    We would like to ask you for three or four months of Internship in your company as we are in 4th year 2nd semester ,we are interested in electronics and electrical based works, so please kindly accept our request and please offer internship in your company.Sir please respond regarding this as soon as possible. If you need any official news from our college we will send you a letter from our college principal and Head of the Department. 
                           Thanking you, 
                                                          Your's obediently, 
                                                            T.C Ganesh. 
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# I recommend you send the above email to BHEL Hyderabad office. 

GATINDRA MALIK
    Assistant Engineer
    Ramachandrapuram,
    Hyderabad-502032,India
    Ph. No. 040-23184816
    email: gatindra[at]bhel[dot]in

or to BHEL Vishakhapatnam at following address:

ADIKANDA BEHERA
    akbehera[at]bhel.in

• Ganesh Thottli
    Ganesh Thottli

Mam already i have sent mail to above mentioned BHEL Hyderabad, but i didn't received any reply from them. 

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

You can call them on their official contact numbers and inform them about your email. If they acknowledge it, they will let you know if any internship opportunities are available. They don't generally offer it throughout the year and you need to apply again when they have an internship opening at BHEL Hyderabad.

• Nishtha Dubey
    Nishtha Dubey

Maam can a cs 2nd year btech student get a internship in bhel in varanasi 

• vaishnavi chittimalla
    vaishnavi chittimalla

Hlo mam 

Before how many days we have to apply for internship. 

• Hithu Hithu
    Hithu Hithu

I need details how to apply an intern in bhel, I request to guide through further process...

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# , #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# - the best way to get BHEL Internship now a days is to have your training and placement department contact local BHEL authorities. As I've said several times on this site - it's a way better approach than an individual student or a group of students approaching the organization on their own.

I'm also aware that colleges and professors are reluctant in getting involved; but T&P department has to keep in touch with these organizations for recruitments. 

Have you all given it a try? What do your college authorities say? Have you been picked up by any company for internship yet? 

• RONAK KAKADIYA
    RONAK KAKADIYA

#-Link-Snipped-# ma'am can you share some person details like name, his post and other things for BHEL Banglore. The same way you gave information for BHEL Hyderabad. And also I would like to know what are the timings of the year they offer the internship.

Thanks and regards.

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - Have you tried approaching the regional RTTC Center? They should have all the information about Internships at the BSNL center. 

• Bandi Manohar
    Bandi Manohar

Mam I am studying metallurgical and materials engineering(4th sem) at NIT, Rourkela, is there any chance for me to get an intern at BHEL hyderabad.

• Devraj Varma
    Devraj Varma

I need internship for 2 months in Hyderabad but they are saying that we need to pay money for it ,,,

Is paying money is mandatory..

Contact number:8522069109

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# Who exactly is asking you to pay? Is it a reputed institute?

• Devraj Varma
    Devraj Varma

In bhel they are asking 5000 for 20 days internship

• Devraj Varma
    Devraj Varma

Can I get few internships for electrical students  or few jobs for electrical students .

I had also finished my diploma with 85% and presently btech 3rd year  with 80%

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-# - that's interesting. Which BHEL center did you enquire about internship? Also, what'd be the mode of payment for the internship? 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

“Smart" might be exaggerating, but Samsung has launched a few sensor laden clothes at the CES this year. The smart clothes are an addition to the range of wearable devices...
Similar to the phenomenon of earthquakes on Earth surface, the Milky way also seems to have experienced a galaxy quake a few hundred million years ago when a tiny dwarf...
If you are a social butterfly and have gotten bored of Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, this weekend is your chance to experience something new and fresh. Peach, a new social...
Hello, anyone can help me to find any projects about disable people using 3 circuits,that was,microcontroller ,sensor and power supply !
For years now, Samsung and LG have been going head-to-head when it comes to TVs and smartphones. And now, Samsung has gone a step ahead and have unveiled not a...