BharatBerry: India-Complaint Blackberry Mobile Communication Service

So, while browsing the Internet, I stumbled upon this India-Compliant Blackberry Mobile communication services aimed at Blackberry users in India. The company's aim is to provide an India-compliant solution to the existing users of the BlackBerry® service in India who are worried about the disruption of this great service that is gradually becoming the mobile communication backbone of corporate India.

The Bharat Berry service on a BlackBerry® handset ensures that you remain connected to your email, calendar and contacts through the servers hosted in India. In addition, Bharat Berry provides over-the-air (OTA) synchronization of calendar and contacts for multiple mail accounts. No need to take backup or attach with the desktop computer or laptop.

The company behind BharatBerry is: #-Link-Snipped-#

XgenPlus is a Enterprise class Virus Free Spam Free email server software. XgenPlus supports all basic facilities like pop3, imap, web mail, mobile mail, security and many more features , making XgenPlus the Worlds Most Advanced Email Server. It runs on Linux supporting JDK 1.4 or above. XgenPlus scalable architecture allows the organizations to scale from one user to million of users, making it suitable for all kind of organizations.
Take a look at the features: #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    They should have called it 'Kaaliberry'.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    aj_onduty
    They should have called it 'Kaaliberry'.
    What's that?
  • aj_onduty
    aj_onduty
    Hey just tried to crack a small joke, translation of black to hindi, thats what we call blackberry in our place! 😉
  • Mohit1234
    Mohit1234
    Service of blackberry is very poor, see link for details
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've seen many bright candidates don't do well in interviews just because they become to nervous during job interview. Well, can we control our nervousness and face the interview with...
Why should I go for parallel programming for my application since I am getting all the services in the current version VS 2005 in the form of Async thread. Please...
hi, My recommended that canadian universities are best for MS and i could find better education over there.I need to find the better univ concerned to my field of interest.My...
Hi guys can you please help me out in finding algorithms and related information regarding development of cloud computing facilitating grid technology and developing a small scale architecture using them...
October 29: Samsung Electronics India has launched its popular tablet - Samsung Galaxy Tab in India - one of the first three markets in the world to get this device....