Beware: You can't charge Samsung Galaxy Tab Via USB connected to Desktop/Laptop

I stumbled upon this update on Engadget -

Update: Well, this is a bit crazy. It was brought to our attention that the Tab cannot be charged via a laptop or desktop. And that is in fact the case -- when plugged into a USB socket the Tab will maintain its charge, but won't be recharged.

Just posting it here to make sure that the buyers are aware of it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i've to do a project in c++ only. i want it to be somewhat related to electrical also. means electrical side in come c++ programming.. please suggest me some topics...
Oracle,the world largest company is recruiting B.E/B.Tech students with 1 year experience in IT field. Designation:Java/J2ee Developer Job Description: 1. BE / B.Tech in Computer Science or equivalent 2. Experience...
Getmenift.com provides Web development internship who hold good experience in 1.UI /database design and open source development languages like PHP /MySQL to apply for the internship. They also encourage students...
Does anyone have video lectures for autodesk inventor 2011 beginners? It would be much help
You can succeed if nobody else believes it, but you will never succeed if you don't believe in yourself. ...and Thought of the Day... Great Relationships are not necessarily about...