BEWARE! Big (apple) Brother is watching

Apple devices found to store data on owners' movements

Read more: #-Link-Snipped-#

Bioramani

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    may be its the GPS data while the phone being in use. If anyones got a iphone and on 4 os, may be they can try to switch off the phone and confirm if thats the case.
    I soemhow feel Iphone4 is like windows vista, too much packed but with too many issues.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sustainability is all about meeting current demand while preserving the conditions for long-term growth. Read more: Making more by using less | In-depth | The Engineer Read the sustainability supplement...
suppose a multiprocessor is built out of individual process of capable of sustaining 50 Mflops. what is the largest function of program execution time that could be devoted to sequential...
I believe it is very possible to program the brain. We are in the beginning stages obviously of making this work but it can and will. I have read a...
hey friends, many times i am confused about what is my weakness when i say one of my weakness my friends are advice me that don't tell this weakness in...
pls can some one tell me this code is giving errors when i run it..?? Decimal to Binary, Octal and HEX converter #include #include #define MAX 79 #define ESC 27...