Bet college and best part time computer institution in pune. ?

Hi, folks I am grade 12 student want to know all best college in pune (both commerce and engineering) in pune . I also want to do computer certification in software programming area. I am totally new to pune Can any CEan help me with this ?

I will take admission in symbiosis is it good college for NRI students ? 😒

Replies

• safwan
    safwan
    NO replies ??

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HI CEans... I attend an aptitude test belongs to Globarena... It consists of 10 questions,each with 4 options.And 10 min time. If possible try to solve within the Time. Its...
Hi guys, I've got a project which requires me to work on a something that demonstrates engineering principles not necessarily with regards to my field of study, Mechanics and electronics....
PIT Solution, a Kerala-based start-up, and Brain Mind Institute of Swiss Federal Institute, will be working on the Blue Brain Project - a $3 billion initiative,which is the world's first...
1.) Math is More Important Than You Think Math is all over Computer Science in many different ways. Software Engineers will use discrete math when working out algorithm complexity and...
Hi everyone, I am interested in developing mobile applications especially on java platform. Are there any tutorials or material available for this purpose? I already searched on net for this...