Best Wordpress Themes Ever - List Them Here!

Many of us are bloggers and keep skimming through new wordpress themes & experimenting with our blogs.

Dedicating this thread to making a collection of best wordpress themes.

Please post a screenshot of the theme you like & tell us what is so cool about it.

We will make a great collection here.

Replies

• vinod12345madhu
    vinod12345madhu
    the iview theme is good for movies and acadimica theme for college 😀
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @vinod: It would be great if you can post a screenshot here for us.
  • CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    i like [h=3]Spectrum ![/h]it is so colorful and has the layout clear. 😀

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • ursplfrnd
    ursplfrnd
    I am currently using the theme 'Motion'. Though it is a bit bright, it looks cool.

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Among the themes that come free with wordpress are:

1. Bueno - (No particular reason)
    2. Vigilance - because it's clean & a custom designed header with it looks cool.

As I always like to say, the best themes are never free.
    I love the $45 Crisp Theme. It's light and supports custom background for people who don't like 'white'.

Then there is the $68 Shelf Theme. It's a unique tumblelog style theme featuring a fluid and responsive design. Looks great on the iPad, iPhone, and other modern mobile devices. It would be great for a photo blog. 😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

GATE 2011 Questions Paper For Civil Engineering With Solutions Download it here:
Cost vs. Quality: The Dangers of Outsourcing Design Overseas - Web Extras - Appliance Design
I am sandeep M.B ,studying in vidya vadhaka college of engg in electronics and communication dept. (final year),mysore.And i hope ,my mind will be improvment by yourside..
can u plz tell me abt cdac....when should we do it?...if i want to pursue mba then is cdac necessary???..
HI friends..... there is file size limit of 200 MB in our hostel proxy server.....it means it wont allow me to download a file which is of size more than...