Best websites to practice aptitude.

Hello Ceans

One or the other time we come across good websites to practice aptitude,verbal,English and generally asked competitive questions(Written Test)..shall we make a list of the websites that will help us in present and future.

Starting with me..

Update:

CrazyEngineers is launching Aptitude Tests in the next 2-4 days. Make sure that you've joined us!

Make sure that whenever you are stuck at any question post it here and make the thread more fruitful.

Conditions apply* Make sure that it is not meant for ads.Doing such things is strictly prohibited in CE

Replies

• renuz2015
    renuz2015

CrazyEngineers is a good site for practicing aptitude as well as verbal ability questions.😀

• sheenaq
    sheenaq

From my experience CrazyEngineers is the best site for practicing aptitude and verbal aptitude questions categorized in different difficulty levels.

• Himanshu Bhojak
    Himanshu Bhojak
    Hey guys
    Padhlebeta.net is a very good web portal to practice aptitude questions and for video tutorials....home apti home home
  • Haman
    Haman

I am practicing aptitude questions and giving prac tests on and i found it good.

• Promise
    Promise

I think CE is a very good website for aptitude test I recommend it.

• DeepaGowtham
    DeepaGowtham
    there are some other websites like m4maths for aptitude and geek for geeks for technical aptitude questions and answers.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Looks like everyone is using this space to advertise their own websites. Hmm.
  • Rahulemate
    Rahulemate

For basic Aptitude questions, the RS Agrawal is the best source. For banking (IBPS PO, IBPS Clerk and etc), according to my knowledge indiabix is the best site.

I think CrazyEngineers is undoubtedly is one of the best i have ever visited, which is offering free aptitude questions with explanations in English, Hindi, Tamil, Kannada and Telugu languages.

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare

I think that it's time we launch aptitude practice tests on CrazyEngineers. I am sure students would find it helpful to take aptitude tests online in their study time. 

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

A few days ago we had talked about the Darpa Robotics Challenge while discussing about NASA’s humanoid robot Valkyrie. While the impressive looking Valkyrie ended the trials with a disappointing...
there are 60 seats in c-dac(pune+noida) for pgd-gi course.. and my rank in section A is 64 what are my chances? which c-dac institute is best for pgd-gi(geoinformatics) course, pune...
DataFly is an app developed for the Lenovo Thinkpad that lets you digitize all your official documents such as ID proof, Address proof and even Passport photos and stores them...
does tractors have suspension...?
LG has unveiled the successor to the Pocket Photo printer in Korea. The LG Pocket Photo Printer 2 is slightly slimmer than its predecessor with a thickness of just 20mm....