Best Twitter App On Android?

I've been experimenting with Twitter apps on Android, and have found that the latest official Twitter App available in Play Store seems to be the best option available out there. I'm however looking for recommendations from Tweeps which Twitter App do they use and what do they like the best about it over similar apps?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, Cygwin is not a full operating system and therefore it relies on Windows for accomplishing some tasks. For example, Cygwin provides a POSIX view of the Windows filesystem, but...
A friend told me - "Oh, so you haven't heard of Candy Crush game on Android yet? ..What world do you live in?" and out of sheer curiosity I installed...
This post is specially for the engineer geeks and nerds among us, who can see the humorous side of the people who call themselves engineers. Let us share our thoughts...
If your IT company does not assign you a project, you will be on-bench. This can be very risk for your career. Updated advice on how to deal with this situation.
Firefox OS, uBuntu mobile OS, Nokia's Jolla, Samsung's Tizen and the next version of the established operating systems like iOS, Android and Windows - which do you think is the...