Best TV under 25k - Sony or Samsung or LG or any other?

Our Old LG golden eye TV expired from its roles and responsibilities after 15yrs of tiring work load. The picture tube too got failured.
My father planned to buy new LED TV.Many suggested Sony but price seems to be deciding factor. At max 30k would be affordable. Suggest me one TV please.!!!

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    I would recommend to watch side by side on store and then buy it. See which one suites your eye.
    Don't settle for gadget which you will be using for 15 years.
    Also, better not to get smart tv. It Wii cost you 5k more. It is better to gey 2k chromecast kind of stuff.

I got Sony 32" last year for my home. Beacause of richness and contrast seems better to me.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Our Old LG golden eye TV expired from its roles and responsibilities after 15yrs of tiring work load. The picture tube too got failured.
    My father planned to buy new LED TV.Many suggested Sony but price seems to be deciding factor. At max 30k would be affordable. Suggest me one TV please.!!!
    What TV size are you targeting?
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    32" would bepreferable . More than 28" would be decent pick.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I am personally waiting for Xiaomi TVs to be launched in India, but have no clue what its pricing will be. Though I am sure it will disrupt the market.

I have heard from friends that Micromax TVs are doing pretty good in the budget segment. There are tons of offers going on via PayTM, Flipkart and Amazon. It would be the best thing to buy it online as you will get really crazy offers. But first as #-Link-Snipped-# said check the TV picture and sound quality in a store near you.

LG is as good as Micromax in budget LED TVs. Though we all know Samsung & Sony rule the roost in display technologies. Samsung's Smart TV has proven to be the best in our house. If you can shell out anything under Rs. 30K, check something like these:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

One of the biggest trend in the startup ecosystem, next only to the growth of startups in India is the rise of coworking spaces. Educational institutes and Government bodies apart...
Project Abstract / Summary : Introduction : The main processes involved will be control the electrical appliances at home with the help of head gesture. The RF is w a...
Samsung’s Galaxy S7 specs leaked and is going haywire. It has already become a habit for Apple and Samsung; ripping off features and design, leveling accusations and suing each other....
JUNO, NASA’s spacecraft designed for its mission to Jupiter, has broken the existing record to become humanity's most distant solar-powered envoy on January 13, 2016. The JPL press release confirmed...
Reliance Jio aspiring to provide last mile connectivity with its cutting edge voice and broadband network, has announced the launch of 4G enabled handsets under the LYF brand and the...