Best Topics about Electronis and Communications for my Research Paper

Best Electronics and Communications Engineering student out there,,can somebody give at least 3 best related topics about ECE for my research paper.

Replies

• akkumon
    akkumon
    man search in #-Link-Snipped-# you will find some thing
  • WillaMatthews
    WillaMatthews
    There are number of diffrent specialized and research zone for electronic engineering. Some of them are : Bio Medical Signal Processing, Global Positioning System, Image Processing and Digital Signal Processing. These technologies are best #-Link-Snipped-# for your engineering career.
  • TARUN PATIDAR
    TARUN PATIDAR
    Will anyone describe me how to prepare best research paper
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Tarun1797
    Will anyone describe me how to prepare best research paper
    Hello #-Link-Snipped-#
    Watch this video. It gives you great tips on what you can do to write a good research paper -

In general, you can follow this structure if there are no pre-defined set of rules by the publishing journal -

Introduction -
    1. General background
    2. Discuss previous work.
    3. List issues that are being addressed/solved in the present work.
    Experimental Section
    1. Describe Materials, Methods, Measurements and Data Analysis
    Results and Discussion
    1. Describe the results in detail
    2. Discuss how your data compares or contrasts with previous results
    3. Include diagrams, flowcharts, photographs
    Conclusion
    1. Describe major findings
    2. Add future perspectives and/or application of present work
    Acknowledgments
    1. Thank funding agency and colleagues, scientists etc.
    References
    1. Add methods, analysis, blank experiments, additional data etc.
    2. Some journals require complete titles of the cited references

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm a freshmen in dlsu manila studying ECE and my prof in ENGLRES said that we need to give at least 3 topics about ECE for my research paper..thank you...
I came across this one as a very good research topic, though I have not read about it as of yet to trigger of the discussion, mean while has any...
Iam Proposing to do a project in Scanned Image Processing in Python Iam a Btech Student..Iam seeking Help from you in doing that..If anyone has any idea in this Plz...
Hi , Why executable files can't be e-mailed like other files? Is there any possible way to e-mail .exe files?
i m studying telecommunication engineering and currently in my final year.i am doing my tech thesis one.i have an idea abt my project.The idea is controlling ur vehicle thru mobile...