best topic for final year project

plzz, help me out choose best topic selection for final year civil civil project under structures & please help me out get best of best ideas

Replies

• Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Sumukh Madgaonkar
    Try researching the net in structural steel engineering.........

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Just before the Independence Day, Intex has kept with the schedule and launched another smartphone in the market. The Intex Aqua Music like its name suggests is the first smartphone...
I've been hearing from multiple sources that Reliance Jio is about to roll out across multiple cities in India. My primary interest is in knowing how much real life downloading...
We design may of our remote sites with lots of redundancy and think of many failure scenarios that we can recover from with minimal impact. Today, one of the sites...
If your lightening cable is showing signs of buldging near the connector shroud, please consider this image of a cable that I found one morning. I recommend disposing of it...
Name: Chandan Kumar Gupta Engineering Trade: Electronics and Communications + MBA in IT Location: Pune Occupation: Working Work Experience: 5+ years Hobbies & Interests: Movies, Badminton Aim in life: To...