Best topic 4 seminar

Hey, friends.. i have to take seminar in my clg.. so pls tell me which is best seminar on latest technology..
pls give me topics
😎

Replies

• Reya
    Reya
    @karan: Best seminar? Asking for topics or how to make the seminar best?
  • karan20m
    karan20m
    @praveena . . both..
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    have a look at #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    karan20m
    Hey, friends.. i have to take seminar in my clg.. so pls tell me which is best seminar on latest technology..pls give me topics😎
    Are you looking for best seminar topic related to computer science or regular engineering?
  • Reya
    Reya
    Assuming that you are asking for computer science related seminar topics.

Dynamic virtual private network.

IPV6

Quantum cryptography.
  • choondu
    choondu
    Can you please specify for which stream of Engineering you are looking for ? We persume that you are looking for CSE topics & suggest the following topics :
    3D Volume Storage
    Optical Networking and Dense Wavelength Division Multiplexing
    Software-Defined Radio
    Space-time adaptive processing

Also please check out the exclusive seminar topics section in CE.

Please revert if you need any more help.
  • Avishkar Gote
    Avishkar Gote
    Hi karan,
    as you are computer science engineering student, I think following topic will suit you for your seminar
    1> Cyber crime
    2> Steganography
    3> Neural technology
    4>Brain machine interface
    ALL THE BEST!!!
  • navin.1211
    navin.1211
    hey you can go for ZERO DAY ATTACK(area is security)...
  • karan20m
    karan20m
    thank u frnds....
    if u have ppt 4 seminar then send it ..@
  • Rupam Das
    Rupam Das
    Please also ask this question @Karan20m "if anybody has time, can you ( sorry "u") please ( Sorry "plz") give my seminar. "plz guyz i ned l ur hlp". Karan we are trying to guide the students here. Search the topics suggested to you in web. And dont use SMS english, you are certainly not going to be entertained by many here with that kind of request and SMSText. P.S Any moderator, remove the email ID from the post.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hey ppl, I have a problem related to a C program. #include #include int sum(int a,int b) { int c=a+b; } int main() { int a=5,b=2; printf("%d",sum(a,b)); getch(); return 0;...
If anyone need an IEEE paper visit this site IEEE Xplore - Home and just post the title. I'll post back the link to download the paper..
he can anybody help me out with the project ideas for kvpy i am a student in vnit my areas of interest are solar energy technology plz do reply as...
Answer the following UNIX Questions. 1. In Unix inter process communication takes place using? 2. The Very first process created by kernel is?
[pop culture reference] Because Morgan Freeman said nobody responds to 'Help!' in Se7en. [/pop culture reference] Looking for a fourth year project. No source code. Suggestions, just. Mine got rejected...