Best thread on CEom

Ok friends its time to recognise the contender with best thread posted.You can write it in the following format
1)thread name:
2)contender name:

You may post it considering threads from CEOM July.
My favorite»
Thread Name: Coding Challenge
Contender name: Sanyam Khurana .

Replies

• Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Note: No one allowed to post their own name.
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Ok friends its time to recognise the contender with best thread posted.You can write it in the following format
    1)thread name:
    2)contender name:

You may post it considering threads from CEOM July.
    My favorite»
    Thread Name: Coding Challenge
    Contender name: Sanyam Khurna .
    It's Sanyam Khurana
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sanyam Khurana
    It's Sanyam Khurana
    Sorry I am bad in memorizing names.Anyway carry on your work in coding challenge.You seem to be drawing good number of CEans to reply your thread and sharing it.congrats .
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Sorry I am bad in memorizing names.Anyway carry on your work in coding challenge.You seem to be drawing good number of CEans to reply your thread and sharing it.congrats .
    No problem mate 😀
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    This again, is not required. If people like the posts they will like them. We dont need this.
    Closing the thread.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The reviews are in, folks - it's a must watch! Sadly, we don't have IMAX in the city and will have to be happy with the regular screens. Does anyone...
We aren't new to self assembling robots. MIT's M-Blocks robots are cuboid robots that can attach themselves to each other and form a functional body. The robots themselves remind me...
hey some days before i read a post in which a idea for mobile charging by pressing it is given i want to modify that idea. Now a days mobiles...
Today our CEan @Saandeep Sreerambatla is celebrating his birthday. 🎉 Wish you Many Many Happy Returns of the Day @Saandeep Sreerambatla aka ES. 😁 Have a rocking year ahead buddy.​
I had planned to buy a 3.5mm headphone/earphone splitter so that me and my friends can enjoy the best in class audio experience and I found Belkin 3.5mm headphone/earphone splitter...