Best Tech-Stuff That Santa Could Drop Down My Chimney This Christmas!

Santa always has some delightful pickings for the techies in Christmas, enough to infuse love in a handful of stockings. Let's look at some of the interesting tech-gifts to wrap up this season. And why, you can always show some self love by enjoying one of these beauties for yourself -

Mountain Lion Update (For the low-spirited Apple Fanboy):

#-Link-Snipped-#

Know someone who owns a Mac and swears by it but is still riding Lion? Well, you can add up to his smile by giving him Mountain Lion update voucher. After Apple, he'll definitely be swearing by you!

#-Link-Snipped-#-

#-Link-Snipped-#

Alright now! This thing won't go into any stocking, but Santa sure can tuck this in his pant while jumping down the chimney. With an added 3D advantage on an 3,840 × 2,160 resolution, gifting this shall never pixelate the showered happiness.

#-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

I acknowledge the fact that this is too much to ask for, but really Santa, I've been a very very good boy throughout last year. And see how much I'll be helping the environment on this vehicle. Reasonable, no?

Urine Powered Generator!

#-Link-Snipped-#

'Cos you know- shit happens, but piss happens more! And though not a tasteful gift for Christmas, agreed, but someone like me shall be immensely happy to have his drain converted to a powerhouse. Not that I leak THAT much. No.

For The Cycle Lovers-

#-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

Here Santa has two new models to give- one made of #-Link-Snipped-# and other #-Link-Snipped-#.

iPad Mini

#-Link-Snipped-#

We just can't ignore this Apple beauty, can we? Agreed it does not boast of cellular and Wi-Fi capabilities, hence the low cost, but the puffed up pride of owning an iPad is something which'll place you in the receivers good-books forever.

Samsung Galaxy Note- II

#-Link-Snipped-#

People who've held its older brother ever, have little idea of what this baby is capable of doing. The latest Note-II with its Jelly Bean genes is even more awesome, with its Phote-Note and Easy-Clip features.

Autographer:

#-Link-Snipped-#

A wearable camera that can identify change in color, temperature and whatnot, plus that's always clicking pictures while you're on the go- it's one gift you'd want to pack for the person who's regularly mistakes your Facebook timeline for an image dumpster.

Replies

• christie
    christie
    Ambarish, Just bought a cell phone LIFE SAVER!

CHECK IT OUT!

ChargeAll just released their new 3 in 1 portable keychain external battery pack that charges, syncs and stores. It's useful for all phone types and best of all, it's extremely lightweight and compact.

Highlights:

- 6 hours of extra battery life

- Built in charging cables

- 8GB USB flash drive

- 50% off! Only $29.95

Call me Santa, I got one for myself and ALL my family and friends!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Andrew Holme loves to do it himself. His scratch-built GPS receiver is now able to tap twice as many GPS satellites, upping the count to 8 in total. Last year,...
Near Field Communication aka NFC is rapidly making its ways to our lives and while it's being rapidly adopted for point-of-sale systems, it's just matter of time that it will...
Japan is rolling up its sleeves for the next extreme engineering, mega-project : The International Linear Collider aka ILC. Physics enthusiasts and researchers have set their eyes for this next...
[caption id="attachment_44891" align="aligncenter" width="400"] China Bullet Train[/caption] Over the past few years, the Chinese engineers have been incredibly busy working on mega-engineering project - laying world's largest high speed railway...
Kentaro Fukuchi and colleagues at Japan's Meiji University contemplated a handful applications of 'laser cookery' at a cookery technology workshop held in Nara during November. Having affected 3D printing and...