Best study material for ruby on rails

any one knows about ruby on Rails.. i want to know and the best study meterial and development environment...

Thanks in advance

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# I think these books will help you -
    1. Agile Web Development with Rails
    2. Ruby for Rails
    3. The Ruby Way

If you are a beginner, the first two books are great. For an experienced programmer, the third book is awesome.

From what I have read, Agile Web Dev will give you the Rails overview; The Ruby Way will teach you how to program Ruby; Ruby for Rails is where these two things meet.
    If you like O'Reilly's, there is a book from their publication called 'Ruby Cookbook'.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anybody tell me that how pressure is an intensive property but i think that at many place pressure gernation depends on mass..u can see that if there are two...
Hi myself SYED BASEERULLAH HUSSAINI .R , a student of C.ABDUL HAKEEM COLLEGE OF ENGG & TECHNOLOGY from TAMIL NADU ,INDIA . I am pursuing my 3rd year and i...
I am a mechanical engineering student pursuing my 3rd year and i am very much worried about my job . what are all the field in which i can go...
a cell phone based app which can save many precious lives. it is statistically confirmed that during any traffic accident involving wounded/injured parties,the first 30 minutes of on the spot...
I guess subject of this thread is more than enough to explain what i am talking about here Guys what do you think which is best way to learn books...