Best smartphone around Rs. 25000?

Which is the best smartphone around Rs.25000? Why?

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Your question is very abstract... please be specific which OS do you like or some of the devices you shortlisted.
  • gowthamanbu
    gowthamanbu
    #-Link-Snipped-#

Okay!! Let me elaborate;
    What in Android? What is Windows?
    My dear friend,
    Am planning to buy a one, but i don't know to choose OS itself because my friend said that android will be boring after sometime but windows will not be. Is that right?
    My choices are Sony Xperia S or Apple 4. Which one you suggest? And why?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    If you want to play around with mobile with some geeky stuff. go with android.
    Here I am leaving debate of iOS vs Android because never used iOS but whatever I read from different sources it's your choice. iPhone 4 has only 3.5" screen which definitely not good for viewing web pages.
    I will suggest you Sony Xperia.
    Windows phone 8 is also on horizon so you can take a look on lumia 820 which will be around 25+ K.
    My suggestion is go for a phone with biggest screen which you can handle with one hand. (Off-course quality matters).
  • gowthamanbu
    gowthamanbu
    #-Link-Snipped-# okay lets leave apple now. what about windows vs android?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    If you get bored of using same GUI of ROM (I frequently get bored of it) & you wanna try new designed Opensource ROM with custom kernels which can help you to boost game performance & battery saving (depends upon how kernel is coded),then go for Android(XDA community has huge amount of highly skilled Kernel & ROM developers).
    Replacing Kernels & ROMS is not rocket science.

What I mentioned all above doesn't strikes to your brain then go for Windows,but again you can buy an android & read forums/blogs & learn to tweak by your own.I see you're Mechanical Engineer so you might not be interested in replacing kernel & ROMS kinda stuff,but I've seen a 11th grade guy porting apps & making his own custom ROM - so I can't really judge anyone 😀

Anyways, I will suggest Android.But Windows & that too of Nokia ? Never !
  • gowthamanbu
    gowthamanbu
    #-Link-Snipped-# 😨Yeahh!! I didn't get what are all bout that ROMS stuff.. But what i heard from my friends is that, Android will be getting bored when used more; while windows, since its new it will be different? How about that?
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    May be android phone with older version seems boring because it is always improving every six month and new devices adapting this change.
    Current android 4.2 comes with awesome sphere camera and very good enhancement in notification which is might be copied by iOS in next two years.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

CEans, We're super excited to announce new post ratings & user title upgrade system on CrazyEngineers. Our new system goes beyond the traditional 'Likes' system where you could only 'like'...
Happy new year to all of you CEians from all of us here at Absolute Zero (which means, only me. Ah well). PS: What's on your wishlist? Put 'em up...
can we connect a wireless mouse or a keyboard to a andriod phove using otg cable? if yes how will the mouse work?
Are you the ultimate hacker? Can you hack absolutely any wireless network? Then Technovanza 2013 brings you the opportunity to hack this wireless during the three days of the fest...
can an one tell me that how to create exe file for C-program?