Best Short Films Collection List

Let us make a collection of the best short films that we have seen here.
I am thinking of not including animated movies in this thread. Because we can make a separate list for that.

If possible embed youtube links. ๐Ÿ‘

Replies

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    This is one film which is very close to my heart, quite touching, AND features in my list of favs-
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Then there's this-
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    This Short film follows the relationship of a boy and girl from seniors in high school to senior citizens and explores the concepts of love, death and regret.

• Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    Engineers MUST see this. Enable the subtitles! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# That was a super cool movie ๐Ÿ˜€ Thank you for sharing!
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    This one's Superr! ๐Ÿ˜
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Punch_a_Tantra
    This one's Superr! ๐Ÿ˜
    Really ........๐Ÿ˜
    Awesome one.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Punch_a_Tantra
    This is one film which is very close to my heart, quite touching, AND features in my list of favs-
    Watched this today. Sheer awesomeness with the characters, storyline, dialogues and the ending. ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Palais Royale is located in Lower Parel,Mumbai. It is the first supertall in India to achieve a Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design Platinum rating for environmental sustainability. Take a...
People with original ideas and the ability to 'create' things out of scrap are always welcome. Each one of us knows that one person, whom we call 'creative' or has...
Moser Baer has launched a "pocket friendly' USB flash drive with 4GB capacity. The USB drive costs Rs. 399 and measures 54.15*52.83mm in dimensions. The weight is just around 10...
Tata Motors is gearing up to launch the 800 CC version of the popular Nano car. Of course the new variant will cost more than the current nano with 624cc...
Name: Costas Engineering Trade: Civil Engineer Location: Greece Occupation: Self-Employed Work Experience: As a Project Manager at various Military Structures and as a Civil Engineer. Hobbies & Interests: Design, Music,...