Best Robot Names Collection

Alright, you've done fixing all the parts, writing code, getting all motors to work. The tougher part is ahead - naming your robot.

Why not collect all the cool and awesome names for your robots? Having a collection will help many robotics enthusiasts pick up names.

Few from me to get started -

1. RA.ONE πŸ˜‰
2. Robbie
3. G.I.JOE
4. Robonoid
5. BOXER πŸ˜•

Add more πŸ˜€

Replies

• CIVILPRINCESS
    CIVILPRINCESS
    we made a ROBOT recently. the name we gave was peculiar actually. it was called the MANS Pride... not man's pride.

MANS actuaaly stands for
    M-madhumitha
    A-anuraadha
    N-niranjana
    S-sarayu

... the makers of the robot!!! 😁
    The MANS pride was a girls team πŸ˜‰ actually the only girls team in the contest πŸ˜€
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    *Coshine
    * matrix001
    *BEAMax
  • whiz.kid.aniket
    whiz.kid.aniket
    My Robots Names:- πŸ˜›

Lafter (Laugh-ter)
    Synox (Si - Nox)
    Kopnigher (Cop - Niger)
    WarZy (War - Zee)
    Atykornar (At-tie-corner)
  • silverscorpion
    silverscorpion
    CIVILPRINCESS
    we made a ROBOT recently. the name we gave was peculiar actually. it was called the MANS Pride... not man's pride.

MANS actuaaly stands for
    M-madhumitha
    A-anuraadha
    N-niranjana
    S-sarayu

... the makers of the robot!!! 😁
    The MANS pride was a girls team πŸ˜‰ actually the only girls team in the contest πŸ˜€
    Lol.. Good one! We made some robots when I was in college. Never felt the urge to name any of them..
    We simply called them line followers and maze solvers or something.. 😁
  • MAULIK_GANDHI
    MAULIK_GANDHI
    we name our bot

"PARAM"

Param
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    SmartWalker
    Intellimatic
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    i give the name robo
    hehehe actually it is a film name
  • Shreyas Sule
    Shreyas Sule
    My team named the robots:
    Stallion (Terrestrial)
    Aqua Phoenix (Amphibious).
  • blitz133w
    blitz133w
    Thor
    Zeus
    Matthaeus
    Chaos Theory
    Radamant
  • Landon Roberts
    Landon Roberts

Odin is a good one

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath

KABOT Β  GOAT Β  CEREBO Β BALLOT Β  EXBOT Β  TINYTOT Β  MEGABOT

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya

TOBOR - Robot in Reverse !

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The life-path of most of the engineering students is very well defined. School - Jr. College - Engineering College/School - Post Graduation - Job - Retirement. The 'crowd' mentality has...
Earthquake activities occurs everyday all around this world. Because of the fast growing number of buildings..high rise buildings or skyscrapers, it is necessary that these structure will ensure safety or...
There are many final year engineering students here on CrazyEngineers. If you've been placed through campus recruitments, we'd love to know where you've been placed. πŸ˜€
CEans, There's a growing interest in attending CE Meets and CEans are ready to travel to attend the meet. This calls for arranging our first ever all-India meet. This thread...
Starting up on your own is full of awesome experiences and it's even more interesting to watch how your family, friends, relatives react to your decisions. Share your own experiences...