Best road surface to achieve max speed in land

What will be best track to achieve the high speed in a vehicle?

There are many cars in the world and many tracks to assist them to achieve the best and hiogh speed.Though the power produced from the engine propels the vehicle the road or the medium over which the vehicle moves the surface below the vehicle plays a major role in it. The friction produced by them help in mocement of the vehicle but the friction should be optimum.i.e. higher the friction higher the difficult to propel the vehicle or lower the friction causes lower control over the vehicle and it leads to skidding. There are many type of roads available in the world and each one is designed for its own purpose.I have seen roads which have been built by tar,cement,concrete and sand roads.But every road should have specific road resistance and My question is what is he best road that the vehicles which are are on sale for now.Whether it is cement one or a tar road?

ALSO STATE THE MATERIAL USED FOR F1 RACE CIRCUITS SO THAT WE CAN GET A INSIGHT IDEA ON THE ROADS AND ITS PURPOSEES.

Thank you…waiting for the reply………..

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am just researching on some of the plants especially the oil extracting plants as a biotechnology product in farm technology I came across with these lists which are majorly...
From early days there were three resistances which hinder the path of attaining the maximum efficiency.Other tgan engine power its resistance which offer full control over efficiency.Road resistance,air resistance and...
Staying on ships would be an awesome experience as long as you can tolerate the constant wobbling of the ship because of the waves. But this movement causes several problems...
plz tell me how to compile VirtualBox source code..
Hi folks, I would like to know the reasons behind why Objective C is not used widely. And why it has been used by Apple. Why the leading mobile technology...