Best Resume Headlines for the BE ETC freshers

what will be the best headlines for the BE ETC freshers

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# What are headlines in a resume?
  • Mohammed120
    Mohammed120
    Actually thats what i want to know mam because i already have updated resume but yesterday when i was filling a form that was asking for Headline of resume.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    First time hearing of it. Apparently it is done. At least for experienced applicants.

#-Link-Snipped-#

Top Resume Headline Examples

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I recently got placed in ITC infotech through campus recruitment.I want to know about the company,Where it stands as compared to other IT firms such as (TCS,InfoSys etc),what are the...
suppose 10 users are connected to a hub running at 10Mbps. Then is this bandwidth divided among the 10 users or is available to each of the users as a...
Ghar360, a product from TechZag Solutions Pvt. Ltd., was co-founded by Ajesh Joy and Sanju Thomas in the year 2013. Ghar360 is a cloud based 3D augmented reality platform that...
Hi I need some help. I have three comboboxes : Each combobox have following values to select : Combobox 1: English French Spanish Italian Combobox 2: English French Spanish Italian...
We would like to begin with saying that there are no standards or definitions that state what an Android device must do to be considered a “TV box.” With many...