Best Rechargeable Batteries & Chargers Available In India?

I'm looking for a rechargeable battery pack and a suitable charger. I've been reading mixed reviews about Kodak, Sony, Eveready, Fujicell, Nikon and so on but haven't been able to determine which one has a proven track record of delivering long lasting power and support for larger number of charging cycles. I've been told that the Sony batteries would support up to 1000 charging cycles; but my experience with Sony batteries has not been very good in the past. I'm willing to give it a try.

Just wondering if someone can suggest a better rechargeable battery set (4) and charger up to Rs. 1000.

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I have used Eveready battery and I am very happy with it's performance.
    What's your current requirement? 700mAh,1000mAh or more?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Harshad Italiya
    I have used Eveready battery and I am very happy with it's performance.
    What's your current requirement? 700mAh,1000mAh or more?

What capacities do AA sized batteries offer? I'd need them for my wireless keyboard and mouse. I think 1000 mAh would be ideal choice.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    What capacities do AA sized batteries offer? I'd need them for my wireless keyboard and mouse. I think 1000 mAh would be ideal choice.
    Yes.. Then I think 1000 mAh is enough. They also have 2700mAh which takes more time to charge but they are long lasting compare to 700mAh and 1000mAh.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Samsung India has added a new gadget to its range of Galaxy smartphones with Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3. Those of you who would think bigger is better and aren't satisfied...
Hello everyone out there.I am a little curious about this service-now tool which is cloud based itim tool.How many of u are experienced in this or have idea that how...
Samsung's Galaxy S4 is rapidly penetrating all the hearts worldwide and we're getting updates from the development of the next flagship launch expected from Samsung - The Galaxy Note 3....
can anybody please tell me, how the connection established... like eg when we give www.yahoo.com what exactly happens, and how it is connected to that site?
Hi everyone, Could anyone please help me with whether or not I have any scope in the air force after I graduate myself the next year? Currently, I am in...